18" Genuine Audi BBS Calito Alloys

gordybaillie

Reaction score
Hi

Offer for A3 owners.

I have for sale 3 x Brand New Set of Four Genuine New Boxed BBS Split Rim wheels.

These will fit both Audi A3 / New S3 8P 2003 > models.
The Sizes are 8J x 18" / ET48 and the PCD is 112 / 5.

The wheels are supplied with the Audi centre caps but can easily be substituted for VW or BBS ones. The Centre part of the Two piece Wheel is Painted in a metallic Silver and The Outer Rim has a diamond cut Polished finish which looks stunning!

Please note that these are 100% Genuine Audi BBS Wheels. These retail at over £475 each!! The exact name for the model of wheel is BBS Calito.

***I WILL TAKE £560 FOR THESE FOR A QUICK SALE - BARGAIN!!!***

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me, feel free to come and have a look at them. My mobile number is 07708139906.

I am located in Kinross/Scotland however postage is not a problem and I can do it for £40 - so £600 for wheels delivered.

I got these wheels direct from Audi in Germany a while ago and still have a few sets left. I want them sold as quick as possible as I am getting married and I am prepared to cut my loses by offering them at £560. I am only 22 years old and was trying to buy and sell wheels to make some extra cash but it has been alot harder than it sounds! Once these are sold I am going to try and get some Audi A3 Votex kits and will offer them to Audisport members first.

Thank you
Gordon

Heres a pic of them on an A3 sportback:

a3with18sbbs.jpg

No need to be c**t, I think the wheels look fantastic, but the cars probably going

And I think that black Sportback looks fantastic!, These look far better in the flesh:rockwoot:

N8KOW, we've yet to see yours actually fitted yet?

Those wheels are minted. If I were back in the U.K. I would buy a set in a flash off you. I saw them on an A3 here the other day and I thought they looked stunning.

N8KOW are wheels not the most important past of the car lookswise? How come it's taking you an eternity to get them on your motor and to get the pics posted up? Strange.

Gordon what the **** are you getting married at 22 for? Are you off your nut mate? Get out there shagging for Scotland son.

Gordon, You might want to thank or acknowledge Spin 4 that picture.
You know what i mean.
Thanks is not hard to say when someone trys to help. Silence is loud for a 22 year old. A Lot to learn my young man.

As for how they look. Yes they do look better in the flesh. I've got them fitted to my S3 now (but not from Gordon). The et48 offset and 8J wheel over my S3 et56/7.5J means the wheels fill the arch more and they do look good. Have some good pics of car from recent trip up by Skye and they set the car of nicely. T

There maybe more aggressive styled and bigger wheels out there but BBS made these for AUDI's and they give the car a better look IMO over the S3 wheel but I'll be running both on a six month turn around. These are on for the summer.

Wow you Scots are a bit intense...

Nice wheels, if I was willing to risk running PCD adapters Id have some for mine

Gordon, You might want to thank or acknowledge Spin 4 that picture.
You know what i mean.
Thanks is not hard to say when someone trys to help. Silence is loud for a 22 year old. A Lot to learn my young man.

As for how they look. Yes they do look better in the flesh. I've got them fitted to my S3 now (but not from Gordon). The et48 offset and 8J wheel over my S3 et56/7.5J means the wheels fill the arch more and they do look good. Have some good pics of car from recent trip up by Skye and they set the car of nicely. T

There maybe more aggressive styled and bigger wheels out there but BBS made these for AUDI's and they give the car a better look IMO over the S3 wheel but I'll be running both on a six month turn around. These are on for the summer.

Jas ya big Lithgy beastie. A score draw and it's in the bag mate. We will also make short work of Timmy and his potato pickers on Sunday. Mark ma words...

Ah. Yi think. What about last time. Classic celts in the dying minutes again. Another score bore draw with Fiorentina. I tell you this they have done remarkably well with this team and the tactics. How many teams can say still they are in with a shout on 4 titles. Aye good on you bluenoses if you can do it. I guess I'll be swayed for a Gers win on Sunday.

No need to be c**t, I think the wheels look fantastic, but the cars probably going

I wasn’t being a c**t, I’m just saying as with Gordy, they’re so fantastic no1 has bought them yet!!! :uhm:

N8KOW, we've yet to see yours actually fitted yet?
They haven’t been fitted, hence why you haven’t seen any pics! :huh:
N8KOW are wheels not the most important past of the car lookswise? How come it's taking you an eternity to get them on your motor and to get the pics posted up? Strange.
I’ve had my car just under 2 months, hardly an eternity is it? :uhm: My Coilovers and ARBs are arriving this week, so I’ll put them on before I drive down, and then I’ll post up once its all done!
That okay with everybody?? :asskicking: