Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Arrow 18" Genuine Audi BBS Calito Alloys

Hi

Offer for A3 owners.

I have for sale 3 x Brand New Set of Four Genuine New Boxed BBS Split Rim wheels.

These will fit both Audi A3 / New S3 8P 2003 > models.
    The Sizes are 8J x 18" / ET48 and the PCD is 112 / 5.

The wheels are supplied with the Audi centre caps but can easily be substituted for VW or BBS ones. The Centre part of the Two piece Wheel is Painted in a metallic Silver and The Outer Rim has a diamond cut Polished finish which looks stunning!

Please note that these are 100% Genuine Audi BBS Wheels. These retail at over 475 each!! The exact name for the model of wheel is BBS Calito.

***I WILL TAKE 560 FOR THESE FOR A QUICK SALE - BARGAIN!!!***

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me, feel free to come and have a look at them. My mobile number is 07708139906.

I am located in Kinross/Scotland however postage is not a problem and I can do it for 40 - so 600 for wheels delivered.

I got these wheels direct from Audi in Germany a while ago and still have a few sets left. I want them sold as quick as possible as I am getting married and I am prepared to cut my loses by offering them at 560. I am only 22 years old and was trying to buy and sell wheels to make some extra cash but it has been alot harder than it sounds! Once these are sold I am going to try and get some Audi A3 Votex kits and will offer them to Audisport members first.

Thank you
    Gordon

Heres a pic of them on an A3 sportback:

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Got 2 sets of these left guys

Neutral

Status
    Nice pic on a silver S3

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    These rims are so nice, every1s snapping your arms off for them!

5th Gear

Status
    No need to be c**t, I think the wheels look fantastic, but the cars probably going
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

1st Gear

Status
    I was thinking the same there!

Jay
    "Wars come and go - but my soldiers stay eternal"

5th Gear

Status
    And I think that black Sportback looks fantastic!, These look far better in the flesh

N8KOW, we've yet to see yours actually fitted yet?
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic

Previous
    2010 R36 Saloon in Biscay Blue
    2008 Red S3
    2005 A3 3.2 quattro S-line Sportback dsg Avus silver
    2005 A3 3.2 quattro Sport Sportback dsg Black

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Those wheels are minted. If I were back in the U.K. I would buy a set in a flash off you. I saw them on an A3 here the other day and I thought they looked stunning.

N8KOW are wheels not the most important past of the car lookswise? How come it's taking you an eternity to get them on your motor and to get the pics posted up? Strange.
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Gordon what the **** are you getting married at 22 for? Are you off your nut mate? Get out there shagging for Scotland son.
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GlasgowRangers View Post
    Gordon what the **** are you getting married at 22 for? Are you off your nut mate? Get out there shagging for Scotland son.
    Amen.

Jay
    "Wars come and go - but my soldiers stay eternal"

Jas.

Status
    Gordon, You might want to thank or acknowledge Spin 4 that picture.
    You know what i mean.
    Thanks is not hard to say when someone trys to help. Silence is loud for a 22 year old. A Lot to learn my young man.

As for how they look. Yes they do look better in the flesh. I've got them fitted to my S3 now (but not from Gordon). The et48 offset and 8J wheel over my S3 et56/7.5J means the wheels fill the arch more and they do look good. Have some good pics of car from recent trip up by Skye and they set the car of nicely. T

There maybe more aggressive styled and bigger wheels out there but BBS made these for AUDI's and they give the car a better look IMO over the S3 wheel but I'll be running both on a six month turn around. These are on for the summer.
    Last edited by JimmyJames; 25th April 2008 at 21:26.
    S3 57 Dolphin Grey.
    MFFBSW,GSM,Cruise,Symphony 6,Bose,
    I-Pod,Rain n Light Pack,Front Arm Rest,Black Optik Grille,BBS Calito'S.

06 A3 2.0T Q S-Line Sportback Spec Ed. Sold
    05 TT Quattro Sport (240 bhp). Sold
    04 A4 1.8T S-Line (190bhp). Sold

More Points Than Portsmouth FC

Status
    Wow you Scots are a bit intense...

Nice wheels, if I was willing to risk running PCD adapters Id have some for mine

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJames View Post
    Gordon, You might want to thank or acknowledge Spin 4 that picture.
    You know what i mean.
    Thanks is not hard to say when someone trys to help. Silence is loud for a 22 year old. A Lot to learn my young man.

As for how they look. Yes they do look better in the flesh. I've got them fitted to my S3 now (but not from Gordon). The et48 offset and 8J wheel over my S3 et56/7.5J means the wheels fill the arch more and they do look good. Have some good pics of car from recent trip up by Skye and they set the car of nicely. T

There maybe more aggressive styled and bigger wheels out there but BBS made these for AUDI's and they give the car a better look IMO over the S3 wheel but I'll be running both on a six month turn around. These are on for the summer.
    Jas ya big Lithgy beastie. A score draw and it's in the bag mate. We will also make short work of Timmy and his potato pickers on Sunday. Mark ma words...

Jas.

Status
    Ah. Yi think. What about last time. Classic celts in the dying minutes again. Another score bore draw with Fiorentina. I tell you this they have done remarkably well with this team and the tactics. How many teams can say still they are in with a shout on 4 titles. Aye good on you bluenoses if you can do it. I guess I'll be swayed for a Gers win on Sunday.
    S3 57 Dolphin Grey.
    MFFBSW,GSM,Cruise,Symphony 6,Bose,
    I-Pod,Rain n Light Pack,Front Arm Rest,Black Optik Grille,BBS Calito'S.

06 A3 2.0T Q S-Line Sportback Spec Ed. Sold
    05 TT Quattro Sport (240 bhp). Sold
    04 A4 1.8T S-Line (190bhp). Sold

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Cheer Jas. I will get the beers in the next time I'm in Lithgy ya hoor ye.

Gordon

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy View Post
    No need to be c**t, I think the wheels look fantastic, but the cars probably going

I wasnt being a c**t, Im just saying as with Gordy, theyre so fantastic no1 has bought them yet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3.2 Ju View Post
    N8KOW, we've yet to see yours actually fitted yet?

They havent been fitted, hence why you havent seen any pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by GlasgowRangers View Post
    N8KOW are wheels not the most important past of the car lookswise? How come it's taking you an eternity to get them on your motor and to get the pics posted up? Strange.

Ive had my car just under 2 months, hardly an eternity is it? My Coilovers and ARBs are arriving this week, so Ill put them on before I drive down, and then Ill post up once its all done!
    That okay with everybody??

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    I am head arse slapper around here thank you very much wee man.