Which phones work with bluetooth?

RedSportback

Reaction score
I've ordered a new Audi the the bluetooth preparation but having done some research I am none too sure what makes and models of mobile phone are compatable.

Does anyone have a list?

Cheers

My Sony Ericsson phones (P880i / P990i) work with the in car Bluetooth kit. These phones are both Bluetooth v2.0

My Blackberry will make calls on the bluetooth car kit BUT will not upload the phone book. This phone has bluetooth version v1.2

Any phone stating Bluetooth v2.0 in its spec should be fully compatible. Anything less may run with less functionality. If you go to one of the phone producer / supplier websites it should contain this info in the specs.

Yes thanks to Kontraband my N95 now works too!

Even after audi said it wouldn't......

Got a list around here somewhere that they gave me..... shall post when i find....

I'm using a Motorola K1ZR and a Sony Ericksson W890i and both working well. They BT (not together) to the GSM prep on start up no problem and upload numbers/names no problem.

I had a Samsung D500 but you always had to agree with it to BT to car everytime on start up. This worked well too but different to above two.

Jas

I've ordered a new Audi the the bluetooth preparation but having done some research I am none too sure what makes and models of mobile phone are compatable.

Does anyone have a list?

Cheers

Give me your Phone model number and i can tell you, if your phone works with your Audi Bluetooth.

:laugh:

There's a list somewhere on Navplus. It's not definitive, but it's a start. My Nokia 6021 works just fine.

I found the list on Navplus. It states that the w910i will work but the GSM doesn't.

Whats the GSM?

I found the list on Navplus. It states that the w910i will work but the GSM doesn't.

Whats the GSM?

no idea because GSM stands for Global System for Mobile communications .... maybe it means it doesnt have a cradle interface or that the phone works via BT but no calls??

whats the full statement?

Forget that its the P910i thats listed not the W910i.

Oh dear looks like I may need a new phone as well

Forget that its the P910i thats listed not the W910i.

Oh dear looks like I may need a new phone as well

does not matter if the phone is listed or not. Audi Bluetooth uses a 2.0 compliance protocol, as long as your phone comes and support 2.0 protocol then it will work.

try it, it won't hurt.~!

:blush:

Sorry to redig an old thread out, my old W910i worked fine, now I have a replacement W910i, it wont connect! I have uploaded the newest software for SE off their website, still to no avail.
Would appreciate if anyone knew of a quick fix for this?
Thanks.

I'm trying to get my Samsung Tocco to sync but they wont talk to eashother. My phone can see the car but it wont connect to it.