S3 Side view with H&R Springs/Spacers

I tend to disagree

BBS.jpg

BigRims.jpg

But anyway....horses for courses mate, we've already established the fact we have different tastes in wheels :thumbsup:

All i'll say on this debate is i wish Breyton made wheels for Audi because they're the best looking split rims available anywhere. Makes anything by BBS look a little bit sad in my humble opinion...

To be fair P, the clio was running coilovers and even on the 18s the handling was amazing. So I suppose its getting a balance between the 2. My car hasn't been bought for out and out "speed" but I know when the time comes and I need to shift or "educate" someone it'll handle how I need it to.

Hence why people on here don't go all out and buy an Evo. Cuz you just get handling and speed and nothing else. Something like the S3 is all round, get me?

I wasn't singling out you mate, i was talking in general.

When i had my 182 , i tride to keep it OEM looking with a few choice mods!

Before

cardogsgarden001.jpg

After

grace010.jpg

Renault Trophy wheels ( speedline turinis ) in anthracite too save unsprung waight , dropped 20mil on Eibachs, Goodridge brake lines , Brembo grooved discs, EBC greenstuff front and rear!

I think i like the before better now! LOL

p

I know what you're saying. But sometimes you have to comprimise between looks/build quality. Otherwise I would have got BBS CHs like everyother vag person in the world! :puke2: LOL!!! :p

I had Fox's on my old clio 172 here......

DSC01373.jpg

I think you'll agree S3IZZO that clio looks perfect on those wheels as the 18s fill the arches superbly, I opened many peoples eyes to the 172 in Bristol when I had it in 2004 believe me. So as you can see "Fox" make probably some of the crapest alloys around but if you get the right wheel on the right car, you can't go wrong. So sometimes you have to subsititute "build quality" for the right look. People may put aftermarket alloys on their car for different reasons (Myself doing it to purely complete the look of the car), but I can assure you, my "******" TSW's will turn more heads than those BBS wheels, based purely on looks! :superman:

Just my opinion....

I dont like that at all :whistle2:

I wasn't singling out you mate, i was talking in general.

When i had my 182 , i tride to keep it OEM looking with a few choice mods!

Before

cardogsgarden001.jpg

After

grace010.jpg

Renault Trophy wheels ( speedline turinis ) in anthracite too save unsprung waight , dropped 20mil on Eibachs, Goodridge brake lines , Brembo grooved discs, EBC greenstuff front and rear!

I think i like the before better now! LOL

p

and yes I agree with you, it looked better standard :tumble: