A3 Bumper front lip

ckh

Reaction score
i have seen a few A3's with an add on front lip on the bottom of there front bumper, any ideas where i can get it from apart from main dealer?

thanks

Depends what you mean by an add on front lip? Am i right in saying you have a pre- 06 S-line model? If so your car will have a different front bumper to mine altogether. It's not a stick on part, you'd have to change the whole lot. There are companies like Votex who make quite nice aftermarket air splitters to add on. Do a forum search on here.

Votex - which are part of the Audi OE kit
Reiger do a front lip for the a3
ABT
Oettinger
Caractere (i think)

Google them and make your decision on what you like - personally, my preference is votex

yes i like votex too

do u know where i can get it? except main dealer?

thanks

ebay is where i got mine - they pop up rarely but I was very lucky!

I got an OSIR one on my A3 and its a 3 piece kit. IMO I think its better looking than a 1 piece kit as it looks just a bit more technical :sly:

I am not sure who the dealer is for OSIR in UK but here is a pic for your reference.

IMG_0489iir_resize.jpg

That is probably one of the nicest after market lips i have seen! very close to standard!

But i have a feelin that the original poster must have a pre facelift/twin grill A3 :(

Boydie, thanks for the compliment! Here is a link to OSIR's web site.

http://www.osirdesign.com/

CKH, Sorry, I wasnt careful enough when reading the conversation. Hope I can be of more help next time.

Ah I remember seeing this site before but they didnt do any parts for the pre facelift a3 :(

where you from hatmeow?

Way out here in Hong Kong, China....where there is no option on the A3 except for engine choice (1.8T-2wd, 2.0T-2wd, 3.2-Q) and the exterior colour...

I really envy all the options you guys have in Europe!

I think the lower half of the bumper on single/twin grille bumpers is a very similar shape. Being 3 piece, you'd easily be able to mod it to fit, without looking odd anyway.