Under 24hrs......

Yep!! Im in the motor trade myself, hence why I change my cars so often, but still get excited about it every time

Get some pics up, want to see how they compare to the audi.co.uk configurator pics! I ordered mine on the strength of that so am hoping it looks same!

Picked it up yesterday at 3pm, loving it, the red/black leather with the ibis white looks awesome. I fitted the wheels this morning and they really suit the car - filling the arches out nicely, and the ride doesn't sem to have suffered. I have decided not to lower it as I think it looks good as is. I covered 450 miles so far, as am up in the lake District for the week - First tank averaged 29.7 MPG, not bad considering I was sitting between 60-80 all the way up.

Pics to follow as soon as possible, sometime tomorrow when I get my camera out -although the car is now covered in road salt etc

Not enough people have MTM Bimotos on 8P models on here so i'm really looking forward to seeing them Oli...

Right, best I can do with my wife's camera phone;

Image047-1.jpg

Image048-2.jpg

picture-3.jpg

Just passed the 500 miles mark, and really pleased with it - so glad I made the move back to a hatchback after the 335. In my opinion, the wheels really suit it and the car seems to turn a few heads wherever I go......

Once Ive had it valeted next week Ill get some proper one's taken:icon_thumright:

Nice Oli,do like the white and the Red and black leather, leather is the same as I had in my Civic Type R. Wheels, sorry not my cup of tea. Enjoy !!!

Mark

Hi Oli,

How are you handling the run-in period? Sticking to half revs or giving it plenty of beens?

Cheers,
Dan

I have only ever run new cars in for 200 miles max, to let the brakes bed in, and then drive them normally after that - This is the way a lot of tuners recommend to run an engine in, if at all

thinking white is definately the colour of my next car, looks very nice

Can't fault it Oli, looks great mate. Very individual choice of spec and wheels. I'm surprised how small the 19's look with them being gunmetal grey. Seem to fill the arches nicely without being lowered as well.

The pictures dont actually do the wheels justice - They look huge, much bigger than my 19" BBS CH's, looked on both my R32 and GTI!!

Hmm, i do still fancy some of those Bimoto's with the diamond cut face.... Wish people wouldn't start threads like this, they get expensive.