Silver S3

Here's mine on collection day.

IMG_2.jpg

Cheers...John nice car ...just in the process of ordering mine anything you wish or didnt bother having as extras ?? & what seats did you go for ??

Cheers...John nice car ...just in the process of ordering mine anything you wish or didnt bother having as extras ?? & what seats did you go for ??

Thanks, I went for the standard seats. The buckets aren't practical, well for me anyway. I'm happy with the spec, but as you will have read in other threads, the iPod console is a little bit lame and overpriced. A sunroof would have been nice for a bit more light in the cabin, but you have to stop somewhere or the price gets out of hand very quickly. What spec have you chosen so far?

Thanks, I went for the standard seats. The buckets aren't practical, well for me anyway. I'm happy with the spec, but as you will have read in other threads, the iPod console is a little bit lame and overpriced. A sunroof would have been nice for a bit more light in the cabin, but you have to stop somewhere or the price gets out of hand very quickly. What spec have you chosen so far?
I am on a price limit

ICE Silver
2 tone leather seats (seem more comfortable than standard or is it just me?)
BOSE
Flat bottom steering wheel
Interior light pack
Front arm rest
Tyre pressure monitor
Ipod adaptor (May not bother)

Anything else a must have ??

Coming from a Honda Integra Type R so I hope the S3 will be a good move was also considering the R32

The phone prep (in the armrest) is very good but pricey and you may want to consider electric lumbar too. Oh and when you have some cash in the bank, Revo!!

The white/black 2 tone seats can get grubby looking.
Add the lumbar support.
The armrest can get in the way, the hand brake lever can hit it when you pull it on.
Auto lights and wipers?
My dealer said that the tyre pressure monitor can be a nuisance, just check the tyres regularly.
I had a sunroof, excellent.
Also the ipod connection, never used, should have had the interior light pack instead!
I stuck with the round steering wheel, it goes just as fast!!

Cheers, prt

The white/black 2 tone seats can get grubby looking.
Add the lumbar support.
The armrest can get in the way, the hand brake lever can hit it when you pull it on.
Auto lights and wipers?
My dealer said that the tyre pressure monitor can be a nuisance, just check the tyres regularly.
I had a sunroof, excellent.
Also the ipod connection, never used, should have had the interior light pack instead!
I stuck with the round steering wheel, it goes just as fast!!

Cheers, prt
Seriously are the two tone seats any different to the standard comfort wise sat in both & found two tone more comfortable is there actually any difference??

Ill tell you tomorrow!! Black and Crimsen in mine

Seriously are the two tone seats any different to the standard comfort wise sat in both & found two tone more comfortable is there actually any difference??

The standard seats have the golfball dimple in the base, I don't think the two tone seats do though.