Anyone rockin' Ibis White?

dsl55

exploring other avenues
Reaction score
Just ordered a 3door S line in Ibis White with black styling pack, anyone else got one? Any pics?

I assume it's the facelift model you have on order?

Don't know to be honest, it will be officially ordered on Tuesday so hopefully?! I've been told to wait 10-12 weeks so should be up to date you would hope! What's changed?

Don't know to be honest, it will be officially ordered on Tuesday so hopefully?! I've been told to wait 10-12 weeks so should be up to date you would hope! What's changed?
Please enlighten me is there a face lift option out yet for the S3 ??

No details on any facelift dates have been released yet, and from what Ive heard the S3 will be the last to get it - if it happens, anyway

Visually on the outside the A3 will be as the new cabriolet. So only minor cosmetic changes: You'll now get LED running lights, s-line badge is moved to the front wings and repeaters are located on the wing mirrors as the Golf. The interior will remain unchanged and the car will technically stay identical unless you're having a diesel...The new range of engines will aparently be far superior.

Is there anything official from Audi yet?

Is that a defo for new factory orders from now then?

@ L60N - looks lovely, get some spacers on the rear for a bit of stance and it will look great

Yes mate the Ibis white is rockin!

Loads of good comments from peeps about the motor. Will upload some pics soon for your viewing pleasure.

Much like L60N although i have the optics pack and standard sports seats.

Let's have a look at it then! Would have liked to have had an S3 but had to settle for a diesel work horse for now, got a revo lined up for it already!

I'll take some pics tomorrow for you and post them. Only got back from London this afternoon and had to wash off miles of dirt and salt!

As you know its dark outside now so some nice pics will be taken tomorrow in the daylight.

Not seen a white A3 on the roads at all yet where I live, Northampton Audi got a sportback with open sky in white that looks cool but not sold yet!!

Yo..

U will love it !! Sure when i get my hands on it you will love it even more !!

*mental note to self*

*take some pics for the forum thread*

Had first clean this weekend and the sus out... so might try it tonight..

Yo..

U will love it !! Sure when i get my hands on it you will love it even more !!

Didn't know you were on here! Was going to pm you through edition 38 at the weekend but it's been down for ages. Went for the 140 on your advice, slightly cheaper on co2 tax as well - will be in touch as soon as it lands for a remap

a3.jpg

Supposedly going to look like this!

Here's mine - exactly your spec. 2.0Turbo.....

dsc00056bp7.jpg

dsc00058yt3.jpg

dsc00059ot9.jpg

I call it the stormtrooper :

stormtrooper2800ar8.jpg

Looks awesome in 'real life'!

actually yeah, the black optics does look nice on that...

I didnt like it for my S3, as prefered the shine rather than the sneek look the black gives. ;)

Im now putting it down to the chrome look wing mirrors making the difference?

I like the stealth look, not sure I'll call it 'the stormtrooper' when it arrives but each to their own!

The lower part of the S3 bumper is what makes them looks so nice, really shapes the intakes nicely

Didn't know you were on here! Was going to pm you through edition 38 at the weekend but it's been down for ages. Went for the 140 on your advice, slightly cheaper on co2 tax as well - will be in touch as soon as it lands for a remap

U will be one happy boy with that !!

:racer:

Mine Ibis with Black Optic Pack too. I love it, looks ace! Couple of pics..

DSC02271-vi.jpg

DSC00886-vi.jpg

More pics in my sig links if needed :)

You'll like it when you get, you'll get quite a few looks driving about in a white a3 as there's not many around (well there isn't near me!).

Cant beat ibis white, only colour for the S3 imo..

Jonny

Cheers guys, lovely looking cars, car suits dark wheels as well, jonnyc - you got a nice side on pic of your car, are those rims in the sig polished lip or pinstriped?

Guys, whats the quickest and easiest way to upload my pics....

having troubles this end!

Don't think you can do it directly from your computer (might be able to copy & paste?!) but you need to go to something like photobucket.com, upload them from your comp to there, then you get various 'tags' for using in emails, websites etc. I think you copy the 'direct link' address and paste it into the box that opens up when you press the yellow square with a mountain in it in the quick reply thing

Sorry if that's not very clear!

Pics not working? Don't think copying & pasting going to work!! Use photobucket, looks like this!

NewPicture.jpg

Cheers guys, lovely looking cars, car suits dark wheels as well, jonnyc - you got a nice side on pic of your car, are those rims in the sig polished lip or pinstriped?

The car in my sig I did on Photoshop, just to plan how to go with my car and whats going to look good etc..

Should have my car finished in the next few weeks so when its done ill post up some pics!

The wheels are going to be pinstriped in body colour..

I did have a load more pics that I had done but my computer hd gave up so I have lost them all!! very annoying!

Jonny