Need Bigger Car, P/X My S3 For An RS4 Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalkz

Reaction score
Due to the S3 being to small I am looking for a B7 RS4 in a deal with my S3.
The spec of the S3 is:
2007 07, 13000 Miles, Full Audi History.
Solar Orange
Black Leather
Bucket Seats
Audi Sat Nav
Rear Privacy Glass
Xenons
Rear Park Distance Control
Front Centre Armrest
Plus Usual Spec...

Also since I have owned the car it has had fitted:
Revo Remap to 300 BHP with latest upgrade
Full Miltek Exhaust Including Downpipe and High Flow Cats.
H&R Sports Suspension
19" Diamond Cut R8 Alloys
Predicted to be around 320 BHP With Miltek

The car has been driven by the missis but due to a new born it is proving a pain to get the child seat in and out the back so looking for an RS4.

The car is registered in my name and I have the log book, spare keys, manuals, tracker paperwork etc.. all with the car.

Would consider selling the car outright for £27995 or putting the extra cash towards an RS4, preferebly saloon, must have nav and buckets.
Original Parts except wheels are also available.

Any further info please call Mike on 07912 748269

Sorry mate, £28K is a bit optimistic! Plus not sure someone else might want to take on a remapped car; tuning mods tend to add very little to the everyday car buyer - possibly only another enthusiast.

Loads of cars on the used car wossit at or less than yours with lower mileage. There are many S3s to choose from at the moment. Such is life!

Due to the S3 being to small I am looking for a B7 RS4 in a deal with my S3.
The spec of the S3 is:
2007 07, 13000 Miles, Full Audi History.
Solar Orange
Black Leather
Bucket Seats
Audi Sat Nav
Rear Privacy Glass
Xenons
Rear Park Distance Control
Front Centre Armrest
Plus Usual Spec...

Also since I have owned the car it has had fitted:
Revo Remap to 300 BHP with latest upgrade
Full Miltek Exhaust Including Downpipe and High Flow Cats.
H&R Sports Suspension
19" Diamond Cut R8 Alloys
Predicted to be around 320 BHP With Miltek

The car has been driven by the missis but due to a new born it is proving a pain to get the child seat in and out the back so looking for an RS4.

The car is registered in my name and I have the log book, spare keys, manuals, tracker paperwork etc.. all with the car.

Would consider selling the car outright for £27995 or putting the extra cash towards an RS4, preferebly saloon, must have nav and buckets.
Original Parts except wheels are also available.

Any further info please call Mike on 07912 748269

I'll happliy eat my shorts if you get 28k for a used S3 with 13k miles, regardless of extras.

I did exactly the same S3 -> RS4, no regrets as yet!

a3norwich
Reason it has been advertised is to find an enthusiast that wants an S3 the same spec as mine hence advertising on this website, also as the ad says orignal parts are available, all the mods have only been on the car for 2000 miles and can be reversed if required but I wish this spec car was available when I was looking as it would have saved me a lot of money.

Any chance of some photos? I'd love to see how the R8 alloys look...

Good luck... pricewise seems optimistic... I would happy sell my S3 tomorrow if someone gave £20k.... and it only has 10k miles, buckets like yours and is black... mine does not have sat nav though... but good luck. RS4 is a fantastic car!

Pedro

a3norwich
Reason it has been advertised is to find an enthusiast that wants an S3 the same spec as mine hence advertising on this website, also as the ad says orignal parts are available, all the mods have only been on the car for 2000 miles and can be reversed if required but I wish this spec car was available when I was looking as it would have saved me a lot of money.

Really do hope you find an enthusiast to take your car on. But it will be no where near £28K. That's just the market place now.

I know it wasnt an S3 but we lost over 10k in 18 months on our car when we got rid of it. With a similar spec to the OP. All the extras mean nothing on residual value so you shouldn't look as them as making it worth more just it will sell quicker at the same price. There are loads of S3s available from dealers for 25/26k with only 4k miles on them, no one will pay that for a private one.

Id have the exhuast, for the right money, if you choose to put it back to standard.

And on that subject, my 335D I just got rid of had some mods and no one was interested until I put it back to standard, and then I sold all the bits seperately!

Sorrry Folks
Car is no longer available!!!
Thanks for your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.