Votex Kit

GlasgowRangers

Reaction score
I need help. I'm thinking about getting the Votex kit for my car but haven't been able to see any good pics of it. Can anybody help me out? I'm especially interested in the rear and front spoiler although I would like to see the full kit on a car if that's possible.

Need to see before I spend know what I mean?

Here's my sportback with the kit on

IMG_0460.jpg

A3Quattrofront-1.jpg

A3005.jpg

Yeah it's the facelift model.

Christ that Sportback looks minted with that kit.

I'm definitely going to buy that.

Finishes the car perfectly.

I am not a fan of the rear valence on them - much prefer the S-line splitter on the facelifts!

But would the s-line splitter flow with the lines of the car if I bought the Votex side skirts?

Yeah, in my opinion the votex rear splitter doesnt suit, the s-line one is much smoother and flows well with the skirts and front splitter, after all, its a standard part!

I had a votex splitter at one point and decided to sell it before getting it sprayed - right decision and do not regret it!

Put it this way though, if my car came with then I would be happy enough, but I wouldn't buy the splitter to put it on.

Christ that Sportback looks minted with that kit.

I'm definitely going to buy that.

Finishes the car perfectly.

Cheers!!. IMO if you don't use the full kit then the rest of the car would look a little mismatched. Also with the rear skirt you really need the tailpipes extending slightly.