8P retorfit roof rail kit-need help finding

You have to remove your roof lining, if you no what your doing then its a easy job as youl just have to drop your roof lining you dont have to take it out of the car thats were you strugle and damage it.

HI, anyone got the Audi part number for the plastic sleeves, I have the bars already,
Thanks Alex

They're metal & any tps/dealer could find them on the phone, just tell them to page 860-50 in etka on 8P's 05 onwards, as part number quoted here maybe superseded by time you ask them.

No, if you want them for a purpose as such, say bikes etc then its thule etc with aftermarket roof bars, there's no aesthetic solution from audi.

resurrection after 4 years :)

Does anyone still have the PDF file with instructions for roofrails retrofit? I have recently came across a pair and would like to fit them to my sportback. Any advise or help would be appreciated really :) Thanks

Reactions: SnazzyWafles
Hello to everyone . After a lot of time in google i find your topic . I am an owner audi sportback 2006 and i want to fitt roofrails. I already buy a pair of them. Can i have the PDF you are talking about PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!