Basically I ordered a brand spanker A3 Sport 2.0Tdi about a month ago. It was kind of impulsive as my current car has got to that, get shut while you can age! Without any research I assumed a new/facelift model would be due soon but when I asked the dealer, he told me it was due in December this year. Couldn't wait that long so went for it. Now with a little research I see it's June. Been given a delivery date of mid April.
Now personally I'm not too bothered about having the new look, it's not that major, but how will it affect residual values and my part ex value, if I decide to wait? Should I try and haggle some extra discount? I'm also aware that I might feel a little pi$$3d when I see that first facelift model on the street!
Your thoughts would be appreciated.