2. # ADS
    ADS

On Boost

Status
    Lovely mate, any mods planed?

p

L60N
    Hi Leon no2

Right now, i cant thing of anything i want to change!

I was going to fit the RNS e, but the CD nav is working a treat, i thought "Will i actually spend any time looking at the screen when the arrows are right in front of me in the console"

That was the only thing i was planning to do.

The power is enough for me right now

5th Gear

Status
    S3 + White = very cool!

Love the S3 in white, looking forward to more pics

On Boost

Status
    If i had a Ibis S3 , i think i'd get the Black optic pack , then maybe black wing mirror caps?

leon

L60N
    Quote Originally Posted by klauster View Post
    S3 + White = very cool!

Love the S3 in white, looking forward to more pics
    Thanks Klauster,

I did think when i went to pick her up "Gawd, thats a bit loud"

But then again, ive been relishing the turning heads whilst cruising around up in the lakes

BTW, spotted a Blue S3 in Windermere, was it anybody from here?

Leon, I did think about the optik grille, but the chrome is working well against the white, ditto with the mirror caps, they are very subtle with the white body.

Regards

windsurfer

Status
    I start to really like white cars... I was walking in London and saw a white 3 door BMW 1series, the 130i model and it looked great... And I was never a fan of the 1 series... The S3 looks great in white as well...

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

windsurfer

Status
    Just one thing L60N, why is your aerial receiver black? don't you have a fin-style receiver? I have it on my S3 and is painted in the color of the car... That is the only thing I don't fancy that much in yours.... could you post a clearer pic of that?

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

L60N
    Hi Pedro,

It is indeed the Small fin Reciever, in black. Must be a standard colour for it across the range, and you car being black is why its colour matched for you.

I'll get a decent pic on a good day, when its not pi$$ing it down :P

windsurfer

Status
    Ok... but mine is painted black. Is yours painted as well or just plastic? But very very nice car... congratulations mate...looks great...

Pedro

L60N
    Hi again,

I an understand how you think its "painted" black, because like yours; mine is a shiny black finish, but i think it must just be the finish of the plastic.

At least i hope so, I cant imagine a white S3 going through the production line and having the reciever painted black by mistake......then again..

That's only the second 08 registration I've seen so far. The other one was on the road and was a Black A3 2.0T.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

On Boost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiecrg View Post
    Just one thing L60N, why is your aerial receiver black? don't you have a fin-style receiver? I have it on my S3 and is painted in the color of the car... That is the only thing I don't fancy that much in yours.... could you post a clearer pic of that?

Pedro
    There all black Pedro , no matter what colour car you have , it's just that it blends in on our car

p

windsurfer

Status
    Ok mate... always thought it was colour coded...silly little thing not to be don't you all think?

Pedro

L60N
    I quite like it ^^

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    S3 is looking lovely Leon. Black optics, black 19"s, tints, 380bhp big turbo upgrade, RS4 brakes, KW V3 coilovers, spacers, H&R Anti Roll Bars, Uprated Haldex and I think you'd have my dream S3!!

Drooling aside, it looks very nice, make sure you look after her!

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

L60N
    For pedro:

6th Gear

Status
    Looking good, will keep an eye out for you.