Polish in the Post!

odnet

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecustard.com
Hi all,

Now firmly into S3 ownership, 1 month in, 2.5k on the clock!!.... still putting a big grin on my face when my right foot goes down :thumbsup:

just a quick post.... received this in the post yesterday:

polish.jpg

did everyone get sent this when they bought new cars!!??

...just having a watch of the dvd now!

cheers

ivan

Yep. I received one. I was really excited until I played it! Oh well.

We got one around 4 weeks after the A3 was delivered, but for the A4 (delivered around a month ago) I've had two so far!! The A4 Cab one is much better than the A3 one; IIRC the A3 one just had a series of informative (!) shots on the technological miracles of adjusting seats, mirrors, climate control etc :)

Peter

Yes got mine about 2 weeks ago and opened it up and was a bit disapointed to say the least. Did expect some wax at least and the cloth is cr*p for paint work. OK for interior though. Still haven't watched the cd yet ! Must get it out of the boot at some point !

Richard

Had mine about month after the car arrived - the cloth is quite useful for keeping the dust off my PC :)

Nothing exciting - just bits from the Audi Channel according to the car you bought.

...yeah, the bit i watched had trevor nelson driving round london in a blue s3...

the video would have much more entertaining if they'd filmed me having fun on some devon country roads earlier today!! I LOVE TURBO'S!!!! hehehehe

ivan