Volks AutosSky Insurance

Thread: new A3 pics

1st Gear

Status

new A3 pics

4 months after buying my A3 work have now decided I'm entitled to a company car...

they've told me I can have a choice of either a new Prius or A3...

bunch of jokers

anyone got pics of the new A3?

2. # ADS
    ADS

anyone got pics of the new A3?
    The 'facelifted' A3 will not be released until the 2009 Model Year which starts in July 2008.

The completely 'new' A3 will not be until probably 2010 or 2011. May even be 2012. I think it will depend when VW finalise the new Golf 6 and they will both use the same basic platform.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Auto Bild has the new, sorry, facelifted A3 on the front of their current issue.

However my german is not great enough to navigate the site to see what the 'story' is, if it is on the site. No doubt it'll turn up in Auto Express shortly.

http://www.autobild.de/artikel/auto-...08_597930.html

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Looks like the old A3 to me apart from the silly headlamps Audi seem intent on fitting to everything !
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

1st Gear

Status
    understood, cheers guys

Looks like the old A3 to me apart from the silly headlamps Audi seem intent on fitting to everything
    At least Aidi's headlights will already meet the new EU Directive for all new cars to be fitted with DRLs by 2011.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3