Badger5EM Tuning

Thread: S3 road tax?

1st Gear

Status

S3 road tax?

Hi, I have just taxed my 2007 S3 at the start of March. How much is it going to cost me next year?
    I have a feeling that this could be another good reason to have bought the S3 instead of an R32!

prt

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    From April 2009 300 then goes up to 310 for 2010.
    Trev

6th Gear

Status
    I'm not totally against those prices whilst there is no road tolls, its still less than 1 a day(bar the M6)...

What pisses me off is if we pay more and more and yet the roads continue to deteriorate... (as proved my the recent poll here)

5th Gear

Status
    can i ask that no one tells me what mine will go to!

*burrows into sand

windsurfer

Status
    just taxed mine... 210... so price hike next year then? I won't be driving it though....lololol

I found quite amusing the budget speech and how the country os not doing very well... For what I pay in taxes, roadtax, tvlicense, etc, etc they should be doing really well.... I don't mind paying my share bit of the taxes as long everyone pays their bit... But Just found amusing because in Portugal we don't pay even half the taxes and the country is going OK, everyone is happy.... What I mean is that the difference between what you pay in UK compared to Portugal does not correlate to have better things... In here if I want to watch TV I just buy a TV and that is it...

I think is a Brit thing to over rule and regulate and now tax everything...

Pedro

Pedro
    Last edited by newbiecrg; 15th March 2008 at 17:19.
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

windsurfer

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by klauster View Post
    can i ask that no one tells me what mine will go to!

*burrows into sand

Sod off...lolololol anyway you will me around 400 pounds lighter next year! lolol

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

5th Gear

Status
    If you aren't sure use Parkers to tell you

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/road-tax/

mines only gone up 5
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    Mines up 35 next year and a further 95 in 2010.

The tax should be added to fuel. The more you drive, the more you pay. That's gotta be the fairest solution.
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

The tax should be added to fuel. The more you drive, the more you pay. That's gotta be the fairest solution.
    When has any form of tax ever been fair!!!
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3