S3 road tax?

prt57

Reaction score
Hi, I have just taxed my 2007 S3 at the start of March. How much is it going to cost me next year?
I have a feeling that this could be another good reason to have bought the S3 instead of an R32!

prt

From April 2009 £300 then goes up to £310 for 2010.

I'm not totally against those prices whilst there is no road tolls, its still less than £1 a day(bar the M6)...

What ****** me off is if we pay more and more and yet the roads continue to deteriorate... (as proved my the recent poll here)

can i ask that no one tells me what mine will go to!

*burrows into sand

:ermm:

just taxed mine... £210... so price hike next year then? I won't be driving it though....lololol

I found quite amusing the budget speech and how the country os not doing very well... For what I pay in taxes, roadtax, tvlicense, etc, etc they should be doing really well.... I don't mind paying my share bit of the taxes as long everyone pays their bit... But Just found amusing because in Portugal we don't pay even half the taxes and the country is going OK, everyone is happy.... What I mean is that the difference between what you pay in UK compared to Portugal does not correlate to have better things... In here if I want to watch TV I just buy a TV and that is it...

I think is a Brit thing to over rule and regulate and now tax everything...

Pedro

Pedro

Mines up £35 next year and a further £95 in 2010.

The tax should be added to fuel. The more you drive, the more you pay. That's gotta be the fairest solution.

The tax should be added to fuel. The more you drive, the more you pay. That's gotta be the fairest solution.

When has any form of tax ever been fair!!!