010.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

They were bought by a Belgian company after they went bust apparently

I don't even like those to be honest, i think they're way too OTT for any Audi (maybe a big car like an RS6 or Q7 could carry them off). The styling is just too in your face. Might look ok on an M3 or Mercedes CLS.... i'd have to see them on a car.

I don't even like those to be honest, i think they're way too OTT for any Audi (maybe a big car like an RS6 or Q7 could carry them off). The styling is just too in your face. Might look ok on an M3 or Mercedes CLS.... i'd have to see them on a car.

Calling all Photochoppers!!! :sos:

I think they are a great looking wheel, but machined and lacquered, in my experience, never suits our salty roads - Summer use only - They tend to bubble and peel. I would imagine they are quite light, BBS always seems to make light wheels, which I believe is down to their hollow core construction - It was on the CH's.

They look gorgeous but would have to see them on the car, expensive but I guess you get what you pay for and they would come with a guarantee being BBS so hopefully the salt/corrosion issue could be monitored closely.

I like them but I think they'd only look right on a showy car. On an A3 they'd probably be a bit bling

Like i say they'd suit a big car like a Merc CSL. They'd look killer on a black ferrari or Lambo.

they are too VIP for a A3. They would great on a Merc or a A8 but way too much overkill for a A3.