coilover suspension kit

no1markyb

Reaction score
hi i am looking to get a coilover suspension kit but not sure where to start, all i know is that i dont have the greatest budget, and i need the kit to have the minimum possible drop when fully unwound due to my body kit and living in a speed bump zone, but at the same time i would love to be able to lower this right to the ground for shows/cruises, any info greatly appreciated, cheers guys.

hey well as little as possible, everythin has come at 1ce lol insurance mot road tax service lol, pretty skint but im dying to get them on it, im not overly bothered about performance im more looking for it to look good, hence me buying the diesel instead of the s3. its got an inside spot at the fast and modified car show aswell so looking to slam it for that but i want time to get used to adjusting it before the show. i found this kit on ebay but wasnt sure about it: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-03-Coilover-lowering-springs-shock-kit-150504_W0QQitemZ290170143215QQihZ019QQcategoryZ40192QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

any help appreciated cheers

If you just want cheap and low and not bothered about performance, just cut your springs then!

Then again, if you are entering a show, might as well install some decent c/o from any of the big brand names, wont those help you score some points?