Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

A3 S-Line About To Go

Hello all!

I haven't posted on the forum for quite some time; I hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying their motors!

Great to see all the old guys (not literally!) like MB and Bowfer still going strong - I've still got my audi-sport.net window sticker proudly on display! :-)

My pride and joy is about to be replaced though as I've done the mileage on the lease and I'm now thinking about my new car. Don't shoot me but I'm seriously considering a BMW (just registered on the "sister" site (is that the word!?) bmw-sport.net).

I have thought about the new A3 cabrio but I'm not sure about the "image" if you know what I mean?! Can a mid 30's married man be seen driving an A3 cabrio?

Did think about the A4 cabrio too but can only afford the base model - I don't suppose the S-line is about to be free of charge soon?

New A4 saloon would be nice but is silly money at the moment as its just come out.

My current fave is the new 'Edition' version of the 3 series M Sport - I note thats been discussed on here already (ahem!) so won't go into that too much, except to say it seems you get a superb deal on extra kit.

Also wanted to say thanks for all the advice I've had in the past from you all - this is a great forum.

One Team
    Current car: BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0Si Sport

Previous cars:

Audi A4 Avant S-Line Black Edition 2.0TDI, Ibis White
    BMW 320i M Sport Edition, Carbon Black, Black Leather
    Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0 TDI, Avus Silver, Front Centre Armrest, Symphony II multi-CD, Rear Mats, Non-Smoking Pack

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    hahahaa, just done the change in the opposite direction....

Im not sure if they have banned the word BMW here yet tho, after recent threads..

Anyroad... have fun!

Low life livin' the high life.

Status
    By the sound ofthings you've looked at all the options and i'm sure you've made the right choice for you. The beamer with extra kit should be a nice motor. Enjoy it!
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

For Sale:

S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

5th Gear

Status
    I'd go for the cabriolet and forget the image, if image was everything then you wouldn't be going for a BMW ?
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined