A3 S-Line About To Go

one_team

Reaction score
Hello all!

I haven't posted on the forum for quite some time; I hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying their motors!

Great to see all the old guys (not literally!) like MB and Bowfer still going strong - I've still got my audi-sport.net window sticker proudly on display! :)

My pride and joy is about to be replaced though as I've done the mileage on the lease and I'm now thinking about my new car. Don't shoot me but I'm seriously considering a BMW (just registered on the "sister" site (is that the word!?) bmw-sport.net).

I have thought about the new A3 cabrio but I'm not sure about the "image" if you know what I mean?! Can a mid 30's married man be seen driving an A3 cabrio?

Did think about the A4 cabrio too but can only afford the base model - I don't suppose the S-line is about to be free of charge soon?

New A4 saloon would be nice but is silly money at the moment as its just come out.

My current fave is the new 'Edition' version of the 3 series M Sport - I note thats been discussed on here already (ahem!) so won't go into that too much, except to say it seems you get a superb deal on extra kit.

Also wanted to say thanks for all the advice I've had in the past from you all - this is a great forum.

One Team

hahahaa, just done the change in the opposite direction....

Im not sure if they have banned the word BMW here yet tho, after recent threads.. ;)

Anyroad... have fun!

By the sound ofthings you've looked at all the options and i'm sure you've made the right choice for you. The beamer with extra kit should be a nice motor. Enjoy it!

I'd go for the cabriolet and forget the image, if image was everything then you wouldn't be going for a BMW ?