MFSW to FBMFSW

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Haven't posted many pictures of the car yet. Haven't taken many, been too excited :lmfao: But Matt came over saturday and fitted my new wheel :yahoo: . Nothing wrong with the MFSW, looks lovely, but the FBMFSW just kills it for me :thumbsup: It was £340 delivered from ebay.de (settled outside of the auction) and I had to buy a connector which was £30 to make the multifunction work. Aside from that it is amazing, looks great, feels great and just so glad I bought it!

From this:

OldSteeringWheel.jpg

To this:

NewSteeringWheel.jpg

Any of you thinking of doing this mod, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it! Well worth the money imo. :salute:

Thanks Nath.

People will start to talk mate if you start wearing pink tights ;)

Looks good though - are you selling your existing wheel?

Yip looks the business mate. Well done on the conversion.

Not sure about your cross dressing conversion though. Not for me:laugh:

I think the tights look really nice on you !!

He ! He ! Wheel looks the business mate, does make a big difference, lovin mine.

Mark

lol - the tights were standard on my s-line. LMAO. Matt had my old wheel, he's over the moon! The wheel makes so much difference. Audi should have offered it as optional extra I reckon on non S3 models..

The old wheel (even though it only covered 23 miles,so like new) is now nicely fitted in my A3. It didnt come with the pink tights though.:sadlike:

Think the girlfriend likes it more me , not that I dont :yahoo: it.

Great legs... Oh and the wheel looks good too! :)

Only thing stopping me from changing at the mo is I kinda like the perforated finish on the standard s-line wheel. If I could source a FBSW with perforations I'd be sold!

ps Nice legs!

Looks really good! Did you run into issues due to the DSG paddles?

BTW, I cant believe you are a woman, due to the knowledge in your posts! I am amazed! :)

Drooling over the wheel... Looks Super! Too bad your old one is sold already...

Is is possible to show what the connector looks like? a part # perhaps?

Thanks

Wheel looks great mate... Something i have and am considering myelf. I had the chance to buy an RS4 flat bottom wheel with the aluminium inlays but the guy wanted silly money right there and then, had no way of checking it'd fit my A3 so i passed.
Are all the flat bottom wheels multi function?

did u change the s3 badge on the wheel over to the sline one, ive been thinking about this mod, i think the wheel looks great.

Hi Guys. Right pm 'mattandrew' for pictures of the connector, he's got a part no. as well. To be honest it was 'drnutta' that told me about the connector as he has done this mod as well. Theres no problem with the DSG paddles, evreything works superb. My wheel came with a blank plate, so I bought the 's-line' badge from vag parts for about £20. Looks spot on now!

That FBSW is sexual, looks loads better. What a difference it makes to your interior. Been looking a a few of these on ebay over the last few weeks.

marriedblonde said:
Looking at the second picture you need to rethink your choice of jewellary and trim your nails ;)

Looks high maintenance, you may have to sell that car!! :w00t:

hatmeow said:
Drooling over the wheel... Looks Super! Too bad your old one is sold already...

Is is possible to show what the connector looks like? a part # perhaps?

Thanks

18022008001.jpg

Ask Matt, for part no. cheers.

8J0 971 589 B
Part no £27.05 inc VAT and my 10% discount

The connector above the yellow plug that is the one for the multi function and DSG

Looks superb N8KOW - I want one!

N8KOW said:
it was £340 delivered

Bargain!! ...... i paid over 28k for my FBMFSW but i did get a free S3 with it.

Seriously, looks good mate.