very happy chappy!

RHODIE

Reaction score
I pick up my new 3.2 tomorrow morning as confirmed by my salesman. However as I am disabled and had the car converted, infrared controls fotr windows etc, I get the car tax free - very lucky. The salesman has just told me I might be able to change my car next year for a new one with the same spec for nothing or a very small amount. He gets to keep his figures up ad I end up with virtually zero depreciation - we'll wait and see what happens but it sounds very good.

infra-red controls for windows you say?? Sounds interesting! ;)

Have fun!!!

Good news lad - I would be very interested in seeing pictures of the car and its modifications! Always very impressed in this technology

No visual change to the car jussta remote control. Tell you more after I pick it up.

Not happy chappy today. The stealer got the car back from its mods yesterday afternoon and all good. The valeter went to do the car today and a load of fault codes came up - all were checked and cleared bar one! A DSG fault cannot be cleared and the key can bre withdrawn with the car in D - so no new A3 today! It seems the mods have upset the car somehoqw but stealer fantastic and hopefully get car Monday.

Sorry to hear about the problems, but glad to hear that the dealer is sorting the matter. Let us know how you get on. I'm sure you will enjoy when you do get it.

Not got it yet, somehow the wiring has confused the ecu and I can take the key out with the car in D. Gone back to the adaptions people who say only teething problems - I am getting impatiant now nearly a week on. The stealer has been fantastic and cant do enough.

Picked it up 2day - looks fab. Will say mmore when used it fully, remote hopefully here in the week. Black cherry paint has a dark plum look when the sky is grey and wet