Where can I buy 19" wheels for my S3 '07 plate?

Thats a pretty open ended question my friend!! I'm no expert on the subject (i know a lot of posters here are though).
I guess your first step is decide what wheels you want. Secondly get some good advice regarding springs, shocks, coilovers etc and pick a setup which suits your budget (i assume you'll be lowering it). Then lastly, find a reputable company to do the work for you.
Do your research though because it's SO easy to get wrong and ruin the feel of the car.

I can't be much more help than that but i'm sure the experts in the forum will help you out with any technical questions more than me!

Good luck.

Paul.

You need 5x112 PCD with an ET of between 55-45 ideally (although you could get higher and use spacers but it's rare to get alloys with ET's of 60+

As for brake upgrades it depends what you are looking to fit caliper wise.

Budget no problem, I need the car to stop a bit quicker! so what do you lot suggest (not slowing down!) and wheels looking for a good shop to buy from, want to go black alloy, as I am looking to make the whole car just black....

S3 Big Andy said:
Who knew this would be so difficult!!!
I can not find wheels anywhere to fit my :s3addict: back to the drawing board me thinks

I'm not sure why you're having difficulty finding wheels to fit an S3. Obviously if you insist on buying in person from a shop, they might not have what you're looking for in stock but the web has every possible wheel available somewhere or other!

For brakes i'd try looking up the Brembo brake packages before you look at wheels. Some alloys will struggle to clear BIG brakes. Find out what clearance you need then do your research on the wheels. I would have thought black wheels such as BBS Ch, OZ ultraleggera (look great in matt black with yellow decals) etc will offer big brake clearance.
Audi reps are more difficult. Cheaper reps won't offer big brake clearance. Companies like Hartmann offer RS4 reps specifically with big brake clearance so thats something to watch out for!

Sorry if i've confused you even more!

Paul.

Oli.H said:
http://www.mtm-online.de/en/index.php?nav=3

These are your people - I am getting my wheels through them, and they do brakes etc for the S3

I've been very interested in some MTM Bimoto wheels for a while. They do look awesome. Probably as classy as aftermarket wheels can be in my opinion. Aparently the quality is as good as anything around.