Photoshop S3 with GTI Rims

whiteunderarm

Reaction score
Hey guys! Wondering if any1 here can photoshop a black S3 with a set of MK5 GTI rims (the diamond cut 1's) 18" :think: Just curious at to how it would look...seen a SEAT cupra leon with a set and it looked awesome to say the least :arco:

They might look good, but loads of problems with them - lacquear peeling etc

The Reps are better than the OEMs for water resistance!

When I worked at VW we had a few Mk5 Gits come back for that under warranty... We thought theyd learn fromt he Mk4 Anni but they didnt

Theres a bloke on ebay who sells Reps who has a picture of some on an 8P A3 to give you and idea

whiteunderarm said:
Talking OEM not reps...got them currently on my mk5 gti and no issues with peeling etc...

So am I !!! There have been loads of problems with them, and if the lacquer doesnt peel, sometime you get like a worming effect on them!!! Sounds like youve been lucky with yours. When I got my MKV,a couple of years ago, I swapped them for CH's straight away because of this. Great looking wheel, but lacquered wheels always suffer from this problem, and if kerbed are twice as expensiveto repair

I love the 18" Monza's and on the two GTI's I have had, have had no problems (touch wood). IMHO it would be just wrong to put them on an S3 though.

Sorry I know I wasnt helping much. No good at photoshop, but Im sure someone will be along in a minute

bandw.jpg

Yeah, TH-Lines suit rounder cars....GTI alloys belong on GTI's. No harm is seeing what they look like though and beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say :icon_thumright:

Wasn't digging at you S3IZZO, photoshops are great and can save people £££'s pounds, just sayin same as you they suit a GTI

The GTI monza II is in my opinion one of the best looking standard wheels ever, had mine replaced under warranty (twice) but I'd still spec them again if having another VW, not so sure about them on the S3 but can understand why you'd miss them.

N8KOW said:
Wasn't digging at you S3IZZO, photoshops are great and can save people £££'s pounds, just sayin same as you they suit a GTI

I know :icon_thumright:

S3IZZO said:
True story that - everyone knows 3 spokes are where it's at anyway.

...after 22" chrome spinners eh?!:puke2: