19" RS4 Reps Update

996TT_Stevo

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you know that I finally purchased yesterday and the wheels arrived today, they are 19 x 8" with an offset of 46 stamped on them, bizarre as I have only heard of 42, 45, 47 before, but when I spoke with SWT yesterday they told me there is about 30+ companies around the world creating these replicas, lol

Anyway wheel weight is 24kg, which is pretty good but the finish ain't the best, I'm about to drop off with my coachworks man who will refresh them, to be honest they only cost me £520 inc the delivery (for 5), but as I mentioned before the wife drives the car that is why I also ordered a spare, lol

I have gone with the 225/35/19 Tyre so along with the 19 x 8 and offset of 46 I'm positive there will be very minimal rubbing issues.

Will keep you posted

Ah, I never got them from SWT, ended going with Prestige Wheels, more of an Ebay company, but they have top feedback, details are:

Prestige Wheel Centre Ltd
1004 Tyburn Road
Erdington
Birmingham
B24 0TL
0121 3778866

Honestly, Nope!

They look the same as all the other Reps, Mike's has that nice bend, I would have gone for them but as mentioned it's the with driving the car, lol

Ok thanks, I dont touch ebay.

Anyone heard of Rondell?

N8KOW said:
They sound familar yeh...

They seem to do a lot of typical VAG style wheels, might ask on Ed38 to see if they are popular on there

Rondell used to be very popular in the VAG scene!...my dad used to have some on his Mk2 Gti back in 1988 :)