Some Lowlife C***

S

S3 LTN

Parked it outside my mates house on the road. Quiet road and well out of my area. Went Halfords with him for 15-20mins. Come back to see three scratches on drivers side rear quarter panel.... side facing the road aswell and not the pavement (find that odd)

Honestly left of for max 20mins. The colour of the car makes the scratches stand out... and when i get round to giving it a wash... cant imagine what it will look like then.

Proper heartless people out there. Cant believe it. If only i'd caught them in the act... i tell you want i'd probably be facing a jail term. Was so ****** off and angry. I mean why do it... what do they get out of it!!!

I'l post the pictures up soon...
Just be careful with yours cars... Even if it is a nice area... you just don't know.

My brother had 3 panels on his MX5 keyed the other week. I'd key them if they were ever caught.

It makes me feel sick just hearing about that. I don't know what i'd do if that happened to any of my cars...

A few years back a mate of mine parked his car in a parking lot to a mall and came back to see his black car covered with scratches. Every single panel was scratched and he had his door kicked in. To this day i still think he ****** someone off but it's still just wrong...

Hope u get it sorted out soon...

Really gutted for you mate - Someone smashed in the window of my old GTI a year or so back and took nothing at all - The gutting thing was it was pouring with rain than day and the interior got soaked, car was about 3 months old. :blownose:

I think that Sprint Blue colour is fantastic but it's just too eyecatching for me to go for, that's not to say it wouldn't have happened to a Black or Grey one..

I really really feel for you. I would be phisically sick if this happened to me. I'd kill people like that if I caught them doing that to my car.
All the best

Gutted for you mate.. totally :( .

Mine was vandalised a while back and it really makes you feel sad about the state of the society we live in :no: . Mine happened in possibly one of the most expensive, exclusive areas of London so as you said.. even in a nice area, you just can't tell.

Hope they get what's coming to them and I hope you get it fixed to better than before.

-Sal-

There's nothing more gut wrenching when cowardley ******** do this, I feel for you. I myself fell foul to this kind of **** 5 years ago, one week after collecting my brand new 3-series BMW some git decided to scratch a big W which covered the whole bonnet, presumably standing for "Wa*ker". It cost £550 to have fixed as it had gone through the lacquer, it made a right mess. I can only guess that somebody where I lived was either a bit jealous, or just hated BMW drivers :keule:

Jealousy. If you've worked for something nice the benefits driven lowlife feel you should be dragged down to their level of misery and pathos. Lack of effective parenting, schooling and punishment fuel it. Nothing will change anytime soon in this country as the lunatics are firmly in charge of the asylum.

Ditto all of the above.

On day 3 the word HA! was keyed into my bonnet. I tried to polish it out as it wasn't desperately deep, but ended up paying 400 odd quid to have it sorted as it was eating me up.

I'd struggle not to disable someone if I caught them, but then I guess I'd be the one picking up soap at her Majesty's pleasure

You guys have had some horrid stuff done to your cars too. Shame really how people can do it...
Hoping it doesnt cost as much as you guys encountered with your experiences. Will show you the pics.
Wouldnt say its too deep but not really an expert on these things.... Nasty white lines going straight through.

Just the society we live in i suppose can't do anything about it... too much to fight against.

Ali

Keep a close eye on your one Kontraband. Just be careful mate. Dont't want to have to go through his headache.

It's shocking the state of British society.

Whatever happened to respecting other peoples belongings and admiring the fact they have done well for themselves.

I live in dread.

I'm very tempted to buy a £500 old banger, it would be so refreshing to be able to park anywhere and not worry about new scratches that appear!

S3 LTN said:
Keep a close eye on your one Kontraband. Just be careful mate. Dont't want to have to go through his headache.

I hear that. Cheers mate.

s3mike said:
I'm very tempted to buy a £500 old banger, it would be so refreshing to be able to park anywhere and not worry about new scratches that appear!

Thats right... and thats precisely why i got diesel Cavalier for. No worries what so ever.. go anywhere park anywhere.
I would recommend it to anyone.. pick up the banger mate go for it :icon_thumright:

ESP: A 1.7TD Cavalier.

S3 LTN said:
You guys have had some horrid stuff done to your cars too. Shame really how people can do it...
Hoping it doesnt cost as much as you guys encountered with your experiences. Will show you the pics.
Wouldnt say its too deep but not really an expert on these things.... Nasty white lines going straight through.

Just the society we live in i suppose can't do anything about it... too much to fight against.

Ali

Ali, you're not far away from me (Northants). I have just purchased a meguirs machine polisher, light cut pad etc etc. Feel free to pop over one day and borrow the machine to see if it will polish out before things get expensive! PM me

As a general rule, if you can feel the scratch get snagged under your fingernail, then its probably too deep to polish out completely

consilio said:
Ali, you're not far away from me (Northants). I have just purchased a meguirs machine polisher, light cut pad etc etc. Feel free to pop over one day and borrow the machine to see if it will polish out before things get expensive! PM me

As a general rule, if you can feel the scratch get snagged under your fingernail, then its probably too deep to polish out completely

Cheers consilio. :icon_thumright: Will post some pics soon and see what a coupa bodyshops say about.
If not then I might take you up on that offer.

Well at least there are SOME nice people out there eh!! Not like the cowards who done it in the first place.

Cheers mate.

i know just how you feel mate so gutted for u i had a dent put in mine just next to the petrol cap, i think it looked like someone gave it a kick and i was parked at work where i can see it nearly all the time, i managed to get most of it out but u can still see it at when u look up close WHY ???????:confused:

Yeah maybe. Just pathetic... All i can say is they lucky I never caught them in the act :eiertritt: :box: :nunu:
Whole lot of evilness would have been applied to them... lol
Lucky f***ers got away with it.

Total scum, so sorry to hear your car was vandalised

Little scrotes, makes you wanna beat them to within an inch of their life. Did hear something on the radio the other day that most people who inflict this sort of damage are middle aged, which I found surprising.
Anyway good luck getting it sorted.

Mark

markwiggy said:
Did hear something on the radio the other day that most people who inflict this sort of damage are middle aged, which I found surprising.
I recall seeing one of those street crime programmes where some elderly bloke was keying cars parked in front of an office, just because one or two cars protruded a little bit over the pavement. They set up a camera in the office, waited for him to go by again, and then nabbed him in the act.

Keying cars remains the most sickening kind of crime in my view - it's just pointless. I had a Puma which was done across the bootlid, the same night that most of the cars in my street received similar treatment. I spoke to a girl down the road whose old Ka was keyed too and she was in tears. Goes to show that it has the same effect on owners no matter what you drive

Just take comfort in the fact that what goes around, comes around. They'll suffer - hopefully extremely painfully - eventually.

Some proper scumbags out there makes me worry about my own car. I guess its the only way for these lowlife scum to make themselves feel better as you have something which they cant have.

Stuff like this really ****** me off! :mad: I feel for you and know exactly how you must be feeling.

After one month of owning our new phantom black S3, some shithead keyed the passenger door panel. A 20cm deep key-scratch. 3 weeks later the same happened on the other side but this time on both panels driver side! To say I was ****** off was an understatement!!:nunu:

We lived at the time in a respectable area, jags and mercs parked all along the same road. It didnt happen to anyone else...just our car!! Clearly we were targeted for the car we had.

I became so worried about leaving it anywhere near where I lived as there was no private parking and hence having to park on public streets.

Hence after a month we moved to another area in Bath Spa where we now have gated private parking and I can at least sleep more peacefully at night.

But the experience has certainly made me much more concerned about where we leave the car.
To rectify the vandalism cost me £1350!! :faint: I just couldnt handle seeing her in that state. Everytime I washed her it gave me a gut wrenching angry feeling seeing these hideous scratches in the nice black metallic paint.

There are people in British society today who are just full of envy and hate for others suceeding in life and posessing material things out of their reach.

If I had caught them ...... :gun2:

It wasn't so long ago a guy on here had both his door mirrors ripped off on his new S3 so some **** could re-sell them.
I have never seen such barbaric actions.

A4Quattro said:
It wasn't so long ago a guy on here had both his door mirrors ripped off on his new S3 so some **** could re-sell them.
I have never seen such barbaric actions.

Audi mirrors are a prime target for these kind of people.... S3/RS4 mirrors.
I've seen and heard of endless Audi's including a couple of my mates who have had their mirrors stolen.
Very, very expensive items to replace and an easy target too... Just have to be careful and ready if needs be..! After this little experience I'm prepared...:nunu:

Feel sorry for you mate, as you say, cowards who will never amount to anything.

I've had a similar experience myself recently, I had my "weekend car" (Corsa GSi, 2L, coilovers, big brakes etc) towed off my drive just after xmas, found out who it was, found there car and ripped my front bumper back off it.

In retaliation for me getting my own stuff back they came back to my house and smashed the windows on my S3.

Im now biding my time and when things have settled down this lad is not going to know whats him him.

Really, it's better that you don't see your car being vandalised. You charge out grab the scumbag and his mates all reach for their camera-phones. Before you know it 6 cops scream around the corner and haul you off to the police station. The scally gets an army of social workers (who know these kids!) to look after him and counsel him. You get hauled before the court and he gets 2 weeks on safari (character building). When he gets back he sues you for compensation for injured feelings and his stiff neck. The cops add 1 to their target tally and everyone is satisfied. Except you.

My mate done a sentence for doing a very stupid boy who was trying to break into his car. I kid you not. The courts don't take into consideration that you may have been trying to protect your property. It seems that you can only use REASONABLE force. That doesn't include dropping a garden paving slab on the offenders head. My mate thought it did. He was very pleased with himself until the polis arrived.

Be warned.

GlasgowRangers said:
My mate done a sentence for doing a very stupid boy who was trying to break into his car. I kid you not. The courts don't take into consideration that you may have been trying to protect your property. It seems that you can only use REASONABLE force. That doesn't include dropping a garden paving slab on the offenders head. My mate thought it did. He was very pleased with himself until the polis arrived.

Be warned.

Thats pathetic to know you quite literally have to just sit there and watch them do it and are powerless to do anything because of the "law".
Well to be honest I dont't think I would sit there and think about the consequences... Good on your friend coz i'd have done the same :yes:

There was an article in the local paper this week, a lad and his girlfriend where driving along a local bypass when a load of chavs chucked bricks at his car, one hit the windscreen and smashed it.

The driver managed to catch one of the lads who threw the brick and phoned the police, after 40 minutes the police hadn't turned up so he ended up letting him go.

Ian W said:
The driver managed to catch one of the lads who threw the brick and phoned the police, after 40 minutes the police hadn't turned up so he ended up letting him go.

He was fortunate. Had the scally or his friends phoned the police 'service' and complained they would have turned up mob handed and arrested the driver for assault.

Yes.... blastards!!

Here in Portugal and in Spain where I drive the most people seem more civilised... at least so far.

And then all those programs to help youth.... the problem is that people have too much spare time in their hands... There is plenty to do! Streets to clean, forests to clean, elderly to help, etc, etc.

I work hard for my money and don't understand those people.

In Brazil is worse... either you are very poor and have nothing or if you have money you can't have the things you like because they either steal from you or even kill you trying... That is our free world!!

Glad Portugal is almost in the 3rd world thing....

Pedro

My 8L S3 was damaged 1st time round by what looks like someone reversing into the side of it (nasty dent on the bump strip by the passenger door).

Then again another dent the other end of the same bump strip which also left a dent just below the window also, strange thing is theres hardly any paint damage. Still a complete ****** !

I heard a bang one Saturday night whilst in bed...got up sharpish and went to the window...only to see some little **** bouncing on the bonnet of my girlfriend’s car. By the time I got to the front door (in my boxer shorts!) he had moved to the roof, where he went bouncy some more. He then jumped off and kicked a door mirror off!

I ran over the street and grabbed the little pr^ck!
Called the police and got him arrested. We got a letter to say he had been convicted and would be forced to make a compensation claim of £250. We've had nothing. The damage to my GFs car was over £2K.

The funny thing is, about six months later the same little sh*t was walking down my street, once again wasted, and he asked me for a lift home! He obviously did not recognise me.

I gave serious thought to taking him out into the hills...