S3 Ordered...

maxS3uk

mike
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Been browsing boards for couple of weeks, so thought i'd best sign up now as I'll soon be owner of a S3 :icon_thumright: pick it up 1st March, its already at dealers waiting for me! And I cant wait!
Got a Civic Type R at the min, which I'm trading in... looking forward to the Audi!

Mike

You'll love it. Its a blast. Had a Type R some time back. Enjoyed it too. S3 is a different league though. Yer in the Premiership now. Enjoy:icon_thumright:

Good luck,you will love it, had a type R myself, S3 so much more refined, more traction and quicker, Happy Days !!!

Mark

I have a type R and the S3, well actually the Type R is the wifes car. Great car the type R, S3 is better though. And so it should be for the extra it costs.

Hi mate, Mine is now in the dealership waiting for me, pick up Sat 1st March:icon_thumright:

What spec you ordered?

Lee

I've enjoyed the Type R, wanted something new and always wanted an Audi so thought might as well! :)

L33TAY said:
What spec you ordered?

I wanted black, and the sales guy said there was one just shipped over for any dealer to get, had couple extras I wasnt after originally, but beats waiting couple months so said I'd have it! :)

Phantom Black, Bucket Seats, Centre Arm Rest with Phone Prep, BOSE, Ipod, Acoustic Parking, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel...think that was everything.

I hate you guys and your S3's...........only cause I'm jelous haha:hubbahubba: .

I've got the 140 TDI Sport at the min but I aspire to move up in the world in a year or so.

That'll make me 22 going on 23 at that time, what you think the insurance will be like? (With 1 yrs no claims!)(Prev 2nd Driver Obv).

J:gun2:

J7-AUDIA3 said:
That'll make me 22 going on 23 at that time, what you think the insurance will be like? (With 1 yrs no claims!)(Prev 2nd Driver Obv).

J:gun2:

.....reassuringly expensive.

Going to be Very expensive...

Im 23.. Wana know how much i'm paying....

Are you sitting down yeah??

When I was 23 I was paying over a £1500 for a golf GTi worth £1500!!!

S3 LTN said:
Going to be Very expensive...

Im 23.. Wana know how much i'm paying....

Are you sitting down yeah??

Sitting down, hit us with it? lol

J

S3 LTN said:

Awch!!! I had a BMW Convertible and was paying about £100 per month and thought that was bad!!!

So stuff an S3 (sorry), I'll be going back for another BM haha!

J

Correction sorry £2500... but i suppose not much of a differnce still.:sadlike:

You won't be dissapointed very nice all round car the S3. Not the most exciting though! It is fast.... Audi fast! Not a trackday or driver in mind car but sure fast and relatively safer... Enjoy mate!

Pedro

S3 LTN said:

Yikes - but, if you can afford it, why not enjoy what you're earning, I know if i'd had the cash when I was 23 i'd have put it in to a motor. As it happens, I loved that Gold GTi, MK2, big bumpers, lowered.... was like super glue on the road!