EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

can any one help

hello i have an audi a3 sportsback 2tdi i have been having problems with my remote keys they seem to work when ever they want, i took my car to my dealer who recoded the keys and changed the batteries but the problem persists has any one encountered similar problems also does anyone know what type of engine oil my audi dealer should be using in my motor just had it serviced and not convinced on the oil that was used thks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Up the owls!

Status
    Longest sentence ever!
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

Reverse Gear

Status

Monkey Trainer

Status
    Are you talking unlocking via remote? If so it could be an interference issue, if it always happens in one location. My old beemer used to remote unlock at all places except the video store parking lot!! Some leccy told me it was probably due to an electrical interference, like nearby power lines or mobile masts.
    A3 1.8TQS: Supersport Springs and Shocks, Xenons, BMC Filter, 18" OEM TTV6's, Bailey DV, N75J and Phase 1 Custom Code.

1st Gear

Status
    link for engine oil!

A3 2.0tdi questionssss