help with alloys

audisturg

Reaction score
hi there, looking at getting a set of 19" rs6 alloys ive been reading past threads on what people have etc but im still unsure of what type of fitment to get, i want to lower it slightly but dont want to go through the problem i had on my focus where everytime i had passengers i got rubbing on the arches. so what offset am i best with and tyre sizes etc. pics would also be great to see different ride hights.
thanks

well if you look at the post my baby by me .. it is lowered 40mm all round and sitting on 235/35/19 pcd 112 offset 45.

hope this helps just need to watch how much you lower it any mroe and i think you need to start replcing arms and stuff.. :icon_thumright:

Kev_M5KPL said:
well if you look at the post my baby by me .. it is lowered 40mm all round and sitting on 235/35/19 pcd 112 offset 45.

hope this helps just need to watch how much you lower it any mroe and i think you need to start replcing arms and stuff.. :icon_thumright:

cheers do you get any rubbing at the arches with people in the back? found yours it does look sweet i think it the route im gunna take.