Pic request black optics...

klauster

Reaction score
Hi,

I will ask here as I know a few of you are good at hunting pics and the RS4 section is very lonely :laugh:

Anyone got any pics of a black RS4 with black optics? Seriously thinking about it but havent seen one fitted.

Have a look on the Audi used car site, there are plenty on there when I looked the other day

http://forums.audiworld.com/rs4b7/msgs/40680.phtml

DSC09466-vi.jpg

The perfect family estate car :hubbahubba:

klauster said:
Anyone got any pics of a black RS4 with black optics? Seriously thinking about it but havent seen one fitted.

Here you go Nick...

VehicleImage.axd
VehicleImage.axd

can you buy black audi badges like that on the rs4????

thanks guys, that has sold it for me, yes I have an Rs4, cleaning it on Sat, so pics will follow...

I love it, it is ace, sounds and goes like stink... practical, handles well and turns a few heads... only thing im unsure is the tints, but we can discuss that when i paste up some pics :think:

Nath-340R said:
can you buy black audi badges like that on the rs4????

Nope, it's a little diy spray job normally.

Hardest thing is getting the rings off.

Looks great with the black grill. Dont like the one with black audi rings, looks like the rings have been nicked and the bit the rings are fixed to have been left behind.

I vote for leaving the rings in chrome too.

Magnaflow sounds good too.

[ytv]T4yo94la_-c[/ytv]

Miltek all the way. A mate of mine has got the 100 cell or something like that on his dolphin grey one. Believe me lads the sound of it makes me weak at the knees. Sounds like a Spitfire!!!
Thats the loudest type of exhaust they do.
Although bare in mind even at idling it is still very loud...
He had it on Autotrader for sale with MTM alloys if anyone saw it.
As for the black optic grill.. it looks awesome and that is one the things i will look for when i get mine... soon...!