Replacement Car Mats?

K-Dash

Reaction score
Want to get some new ones, only really need the front two (as usual) but of course they come as a set.

Don't want **** ones.

anyone else replaced theirs?
or know where to get some?

Many Thankoos.
Anthony.

i found a set including delivery for about £20.00 so they are out there.

Anywhere other than Ebay?

Audi want £40 odd just for the fronts

hhmm in lincoln we have a company called GSF and you can get a lot of carpart from there unsure about mats though i need to speak to them myself anyways

Bong Water said:
Anywhere other than Ebay?

Audi want £40 odd just for the fronts

Sod all wrong with ebay, I've bought several sets of mats from there.
Failing that, type 'car mats' into your search engine.
There are several companies come up.
Autostyle, for example.

carmats4u and autostyle are 2 that spring to mind. Autostyle I've used and are very good. I'm looking for a new set for the A3 and then getting them embroidered.

bowfer said:
Sod all wrong with ebay, I've bought several sets of mats from there.
Failing that, type 'car mats' into your search engine.
There are several companies come up.
Autostyle, for example.

I dislike ebay and refuse to use it but I will have a google, you reminded me of eurocarparts I reckon they will have them

Bong Water said:
I dislike ebay and refuse to use it but I will have a google, you reminded me of eurocarparts I reckon they will have them

I don't like ebay either, but you can often get the same stuff, from the same supplier, for cheaper than their 'direct' website.

Bong Water said:

Your call, but the savings out weigh the risks

I bought quite a lot of items on eBay, mostly models and some computer and PDA software and never had any problems at all. Always use PayPal and look for a supplier with a near 100% record and you should be OK. I also sold a number of items and equally had no problems.

Had just one bad experience on eBay: bought and PayPal ' d an Audi keyfob. Waited. Waited. Emailed vendor 'hi any problem please note I paid promptly - no feedback'. Emailed again a week later. Nothing. Raised problem with PayPal, waited then escalated to them. Bingo two weeks later full PayPal refund. Nothing ever from the vendor but eBay / PayPal worked

Ebay will be harder to call in future, seeing as they're banning negative feedback on sellers, I believe?

bowfer said:
Ebay will be harder to call in future, seeing as they're banning negative feedback on sellers, I believe?

"Sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers. This change will be introduced in May, 2008."

Quote from the link below.

clicky

This will only apply to SELLERS. Purchasers will still be able to leave good, neutral or bad feedback about sellers, so a sellers feedback rating will still be important and relevant. If fact it may be even more relevant as purchasers will not be put off giving negative feedback and risking getting negative feedback from a seller in retaliation.