Best place to buy RS4 Copies

996TT_Stevo

Reaction score
Right, where is best place to buy some 19 x 8, offset 45 for my Sportback?

Has anyone purchased from Raderwerks, is there a huge difference in quality even copies?

Thanks

700 euros ,,italian very nice no problem but im in barcelona

Stevo

Let us know the supplier if you find out, would consider a set for my Sportback also.

It's Mikenbn, here's a link to the Auz eBay store he used. You may be able to contact him and get them shipped direct from Italy. Who knows!!

frontwheel.JPG

http://stores.ebay.com.au/ABI-Wheels_Audi_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

these look good acctually. Any Idea how much there are in £££££££

thanks

Nath-340R said:
these look good acctually. Any Idea how much there are in £££££££

thanks

2200 Auz dollars is around £1000

JohnS3 said:
2200 Auz dollars is around £1000

Thank you

Not to bad I suppose, got tyers on top I guess.

So Am I right in thinking that if i got these the off set would be right and there would be no problem with rubbing etc???

For replica's!!!! - You can buy a set of BBS CH for that money.

I know what Id prefer for my money

The copy RS4's, in the advert arent with tyres, plus youve got to import them, so theyll end up costing around £1200 or so

I am in the trade, so obviously will get a bit more discount than most, but my last CH's only cost me about a grand

Thats cheaper than what can get CH's for without tyre's!!!

You just said you can get them for £800, now youre saying you cant. What are you on about???

This would be my 3rd set of CH's and I buy them straight from the importer, so get them nearly cost and Ive still paid more than you, so I suspect you are telling porkys, especially as you say with pirelli's, and even trade these are 80-100 each!!!

I'd be interesting in a "genuine" set of BBS CH's @ 18"

rabs said:
Stevo

Let us know the supplier if you find out, would consider a set for my Sportback also.

This Guy does the italian reps, I bought some for the last car. He also does stuff from far east so ensure you ask for the italian reps when asking.

You'll pay between £1,100 & £1,200 with GSD III (directional).

FowkesAuto.com
Jeff@fowkes-auto.com

01530 263111
LE67 6JJ

Plenty of RS4 reps on ebay and other places priced from £270- £400 shame they all seem to be 42-45 offset I would rather have higher offset closer to std audi 48-56 and then space out if req.
Must be someone on here who can comment of quality and from where,I would have thought the imported Italian ones in Aus are going to be the same as imported here.
Always secondhand ones on ebay usually need refurb due to kerb rash rather than paint finish issues and at least two tyres by the time you add that up you have to get them for virtually nothing to make it viable to buy
So come on the "most " common wheel upgrade on AUDI/VW/SKODA and others lets have your views on what you have purchased and where

Oli.H said:
You just said you can get them for £800, now youre saying you cant. What are you on about???

This would be my 3rd set of CH's and I buy them straight from the importer, so get them nearly cost and Ive still paid more than you, so I suspect you are telling porkys, especially as you say with pirelli's, and even trade these are 80-100 each!!!

I CAN get CHs for about £800/£900 for myself, not for people like you Oliver who think I'm telling porky pies :noway: Why would I need to lie about that :think:

dipstic said:
Plenty of RS4 reps on ebay and other places priced from £270- £400 shame they all seem to be 42-45 offset I would rather have higher offset closer to std audi 48-56 and then space out if req.
Must be someone on here who can comment of quality and from where,I would have thought the imported Italian ones in Aus are going to be the same as imported here.
Always secondhand ones on ebay usually need refurb due to kerb rash rather than paint finish issues and at least two tyres by the time you add that up you have to get them for virtually nothing to make it viable to buy
So come on the "most " common wheel upgrade on AUDI/VW/SKODA and others lets have your views on what you have purchased and where

45 offset is all good on a 8" wheel

The RS4 reps I had were Italian. I got them from Wheelbase, the quality was fine although they did seem a little soft. Also the outer rim stuck out a little too far IMO so was far too easy to "kerb". Had them smart repaired a few times, even the dealer caught one and had to get it refurbed!

N8KOW said:
I've got contacts in trade I can get CHs for £800 in 19"s with P Zero Neros, I was referring to retail prices...

IMO they'd of been much nicer than the wheels that you've gone with

If you can source them from the US, I highly recommend www.velocitymotoring.com . Their replicas are the closest to the OEM RS4 wheels, the spokes are thin and very curve, just like the real deal. I have parked my car next to a RS4 and they are almost the same. They can even supply the OEM centercap, and you reuse your OEM lug bolts (which have ball seat type).

Here is a picture of mines:

dsc00311vw4.jpg

Here is a picture on the car:

dsc00446qb1.jpg

No rubbing at all (at least havent noticed it) with 235 sumitomo tyres

N8KOW said:
I CAN get CHs for about £800/£900 for myself, not for people like you Oliver who think I'm telling porky pies :noway: Why would I need to lie about that :think:

Nice one NATHAN

Dunno, you tell us?? All Im saying is it doesnt add up that you can get them complete with pirelli tyres, cheaper than the cost price for just the rims alone!

I ll give you a grand for a set, then its a nice couple of hundred quid youve made for nothing. Are they off the back of a lorry?

That looks good, is that on standard suspension?

Oli, any chance you can stop "stoking the fire" here?

I'm trying to have a discussion, if you want to keep having a go with N8KOW take it to the PM

DemianM said:
If you can source them from the US, I highly recommend www.velocitymotoring.com . Their replicas are the closest to the OEM RS4 wheels, the spokes are thin and very curve, just like the real deal. I have parked my car next to a RS4 and they are almost the same. They can even supply the OEM centercap, and you reuse your OEM lug bolts (which have ball seat type).

Here is a picture of mines:

dsc00311vw4.jpg

Here is a picture on the car:

dsc00446qb1.jpg

No rubbing at all (at least havent noticed it) with 235 sumitomo tyres

Very nice indeed, thanks

3.2 Ju said:
IMO they'd of been much nicer than the wheels that you've gone with

The BBS CH is abit dated, and doesn't give the A3 the look I'm after. They are much nicer than the ones you've just bought though :icon_thumright:

Just had a look at that velocity, they do them and they look stunning, but they are 8.5" wheel with 38 offset, I think that is a bit to much. Demian do you know if other sizes are available?

996TT_Stevo said:
Oli, any chance you can stop "stoking the fire" here?

I'm trying to have a discussion, if you want to keep having a go with N8KOW take it to the PM

Sorry and no thanks.

On the subject of Replica's, Id certainly be making sure they are of equal weight or hopefully, which I doubt, lighter than the standard rims, or you will have a heavier unsprung weight. They are a good loking rim, just a shame, they are not genuine - The amount of buckled 'replica's we have had to change at work, very rarely have we replaced a bucked OEM alloy