Engine Push Button Start?

Stop it now! Just get your car stick the bits on you've bought and enjoy. :)

Its got a key why would you want a button to start it....

marriedblonde said:
Its got a key why would you want a button to start it....

Hear hear
My D3 has a push button start.
I just don't see the point, really.

Nath, Don't know about the engine start, but thanks for spotting the link. I am currently using a type pressure check button as my garage door opener switch, so have just ordered one with the proper garage logo one. Nice one!!

My BM at the moment is push button start. I thought it was a great idea when I bought it... OOOOHHH PUSH BUTTON START!!!

Now Ive had it a while, I know its just made the process of me starting the car a 2 step process instead of 1. Its still nice sometimes to tap a button instead of the old school method, but I'll not miss it. ;)

GeoffT said:
Nath, Don't know about the engine start, but thanks for spotting the link. I am currently using a type pressure check button as my garage door opener switch, so have just ordered one with the proper garage logo one. Nice one!!

Geoff, I have the garage door switch from this chap. It looks completely OEM. The items in that auction are for blank covers only, they can be made into switch covers, but you have to ask. Good luck!!

I was just wondering guys thats all. It's nice to have all the buttons filled up with the RNS-E. Can u retrofit the tyre pressure monitoring? Is it worth it? Does it work with 19"s, cheers guys.

N8KOW said:
I was just wondering guys thats all. It's nice to have all the buttons filled up with the RNS-E. Can u retrofit the tyre pressure monitoring? Is it worth it? Does it work with 19"s, cheers guys.

But I though the car you have on order was "fully-loaded". :think:

JohnS3 said:
Geoff, I have the garage door switch from this chap. It looks completely OEM. The items in that auction are for blank covers only, they can be made into switch covers, but you have to ask. Good luck!!

Thanks for that John - I hadn't realised that. I have just emailed to confirm that I want a switch cover not a blank cover.