Question for all mapped S3 owners....

Yes they are good, much better than in my wifes 1.9 tdi SB. I can measure the disk rotors if you like.

It says in that link 345mm? So if they can stand your 315bhp John, then they'd be a good buy for me once I get a remap! Are they 2 or 4 pot?

Thanks John...

Looks like only one piston in each caliper.

index.php
[/url][/IMG]

All that bulk and engineering and there's only one piston.:wtf:

My fronts squeal like mad lately and are driving me mad. Even after a clean they are still bad.

Nath, am I missing something here? You seem to be trying to turn your car into something it's not. With all the money you seem to be spending on it wouldn't you have been better off just buying a better car in the first place?

*waits for abuse*

lol. What am I trying to make it into? I'm just doing the mods I feel are necessary. I'm 23 not 30 odd like most people on here.

phantom said:
They will be good enough for you mate, but TBH at nearlly 700pound inc shipping i wouldn't bother , you can get better at not a lot more cost!http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/audi%20a38p/brakes.html

They will be cheaper else where!

p

Thats excluding Vat. I can get that kit for £1500 fitted. But its OTT. My cousin has them on his 330bhp. S3 brakes would be a nice upgrade..

I've nothing against mods, I just think that if you are spending £'000s on mods you could buy a nicer car to start with. Maybe it's just me getting old (30)! :)

But there no other car I wanted rob, If I got a 335d, I'd still spend money on it to get it upto the level I'm happy with. Unless I get Gallardo/R8 I'm sure I'll always be the same. Just the way I and my surrounding siblings are.

I think the 315mm upgrade is value for money with just the disc, adapter and some new pads, I'm this would be more than enough. I have a spare set of Brembo Calipers and 330mm discs of my Turbo as I upgraded, I wonder if these fit with an adapter, might look into it!