Forge Goodies

sakkie69

2008 Audi S3
Reaction score
Anyone here have Forge DV and Forge Intake on their 8P S3's?
Did it make a difference, is it worth it?

My scare is the little cone filter they put on the end there - had bad experiences with previous K&N flatpanel filters fouling the MAF sensor on my GTI's (1.8T)

I've got Replacement Valve and Blow Off Adaption Spacer, it works very good and sound of BOV is so nice....

I am thinking about Forge CAI, but i probably would buy Carbonio

So the DV is a new DV and the spacer (extra) gives you the blowoff noises? (not the sneezelike sound under gearchange with the stock or just the ForgeDV I guess)

The forge CAI does look good and people have gotten 10kW at the wheel differences using it (some guy posted it here a few days ago) but I am just concerned about a few things like the cone filter they supply, is it up to the task or is it just a cheap thing. I dont want dirt in my engine. Also worried about it sucking up water, but I dont really drive through rivers...

Speak to Shaun a.k.a Rabbit222...he had the forge intake installed couple days ago and apparently loving it...+- 15kw gain and the sound is apparently awesome...:rockwoot:

Is the BOV noise very loud? (with the Forge spacer). Any pics of the install or is it easy to figure out? Can you use the spacer with the stock DV?