Sky InsuranceBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Marcyboy's Instagram Channel

Audi Customer Care

As most of you know - I am having big problems with my New A3...

Just wondering if anyone has the number handy for Audi Customer Services/Care

A3 Seems to be in the garage every single week, and it is not leading to an enjoyable ownership.

Anyone know what the process is for rejecting a new audi?

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Try 0800 699888

6th Gear

Status
    I sent a mail to Jeremy Hicks - jeremy.hicks@audi.co.uk - about the problems I was having with my MFSW. I received an email immediately from his PA saying he was out of the country, then received a follow up email later that afternoon from his assistant and all was sorted a week later with a good will gesture of a meal to the value of £150.

Jeremy is a director of Audi UK, so he'll be the man to get in touch with.

I'd suspect that calling customer services will put you into a loop and you'll end up back at your dealer talking to a wall.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan
    I sent a mail to Jeremy Hicks - jeremy.hicks@audi.co.uk - about the problems I was having with my MFSW. I received an email immediately from his PA saying he was out of the country, then received a follow up email later that afternoon from his assistant and all was sorted a week later with a good will gesture of a meal to the value of 150.
    I wonder what can I get for my delayed ass plate car?

Even if it's DVLA's allocation, I just feel audi uk or the dealer should have done a little something to prevent their cars to be labeled with profanity. It appears as if nobody even feels bothered, and when speaking to the dealer, he replies as if it's perfectly natural/normal for this to happen. "it's just alphabets and numbers allocated by the dvla" he says.

5th Gear

Status
    fck all - I have written to Jeremy and got nothing but the usual line
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by boggysv
    I wonder what can I get for my delayed ass plate car?

Oh for Christ Sakes stop being such a baby! No one cares what your number plate reads in America, and you must obviously have some chip on your shoulder if you're that concerned about it (!!)

If it bothers you get the dealer to change it, they have a choice of around 20 plates to fit on a car...
    2008 VW Golf R32 3dr

DBP :: RNS510 :: Winter Pack :: Retrofit Cruise :: OEM LED Tail Lights :: R-line badges ::

I cant spell !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan
    I sent a mail to Jeremy Hicks - jeremy.hicks@audi.co.uk - about the problems I was having with my MFSW. I received an email
    Jeremy is a director of Audi UK, so he'll be the man to get in touch with.

Thanks for this I might need this if Audi Bolton dont get there finger out and get my replacment front bumper & bonnet sorted that the blind (IMHO) person who pdi'd my car managed to completely miss the stone chips / swirls & paint defects on a brand new car!
    MY12 Black edition TT Roadster with a tractor engine !