One month to go!

Juniper44

Reaction score
All

Just wondered how many people are in the same situation as me, one month till the magic day when I finally get my hands on my S3!!!

Anyone know any good ways to pass the time, apart from looking at pictures, info, etc..

COME ON MARCH 1ST!!

:arco:

After looking outside, I'd hibernate for a month! I know the situation you're in, it might turn up early, I'm assuming you want the new 08 plate. Then pop down to the dealers to see it in it's transit wrappers! ;)

Hi John

I see you have the DVD Sat Nav - is it as good as it looks on the manuals etc and easy to go between cd/IPOD/radio/phone?

I'm due to get mine next week, I think.
Registration allocated, awaiting tax disc and lease papers to be signed.
Couldn't give a monkeys about '08 plate, as it's not my car and I'll be putting my own plate on.
Quite timely, seeing as one of my A3 wheel bearings is f*cked and the dealer is unable/unwilling to fix it.

Best thing is to keep everything car related away form your sight!!!!! Been there and it is a pain!!

Juniper44 said:
Hi John

I see you have the DVD Sat Nav - is it as good as it looks on the manuals etc and easy to go between cd/IPOD/radio/phone?

It's a very nice addition to the car, very easy to use too. Im afraid it's CD OR iPod unless you buy one of the dension products which allows you to use both. What spec is your car??

Juniper44 said:
All

Just wondered how many people are in the same situation as me, one month till the magic day when I finally get my hands on my S3!!!

Anyone know any good ways to pass the time, apart from looking at pictures, info, etc..

I think it is the whorst time waiting for car... For console you i can say that I am waitings 6 months with my father for his 911 Turbo :) And we have to wait 3 more months :)

yep, add me to the waiting list......

although mine was built on week 2 so why i have to wait till march the 1st i don't know!!....

...still off snowboarding again tomorrow, that'll kill 7 days of waiting! :yes:

28 days and counting! tick tock tick tock

ivan

Meee to, have been told it'll be in the dealers next week, but obviously can't have it till March 1st.

Counting down the days now!!

Lee

JohnS3 said:
It's a very nice addition to the car, very easy to use too. Im afraid it's CD OR iPod unless you buy one of the dension products which allows you to use both. What spec is your car??

Hi John

Spec is as follows:

Sprint Blue S3
DVD Sat Nav
6 CD changer
BOSE
GSM
Front Armrest for above
Rear parking sensors
Elec Folding Mirrors
Flat tyre warning (as hate spare buttons)
Flat Bottom MFSW
Cruise
Interior Light Pack
Lumbar Support
Piano Black Inlays
Non Smoking Pack

:hubbahubba:

N8KOW said:
If we have a mini north west meet Lee I defo wanna go out in ur S3, wanna see what its like

No probs mate, best waiting tioll its done the 1K miles, then the 330 GIAC will be loaded on it.

I'll Let you know when she is ready.

:icon_thumright: Lee

Juniper44 said:
Hi John

Spec is as follows:

Sprint Blue S3
DVD Sat Nav
6 CD changer
BOSE
GSM
Front Armrest for above
Rear parking sensors
Elec Folding Mirrors
Flat tyre warning (as hate spare buttons)
Flat Bottom MFSW
Cruise
Interior Light Pack
Lumbar Support
Piano Black Inlays
Non Smoking Pack

:hubbahubba:

Very nice, I've seen a similar spec somewhere else... :icon_thumright:

I'm waiting too :lazy:

I cant wait to take it round the dales on a nice summer day!!

Pass the time while waiting? ................ come for a run with me. Second thoughts best not as it may make the wait worse!

I know what you mean though ticking every day off the calender. It was nice though when the dealer phoned me 2 weeks earlier than expected and with an opening statement of " hello, do you want to collect your car the day after tomorrow!". Only had mine a few months but still enjoy driving it as though it was the first day.