Privacy Glass
Interior Light pack
No Smoking pack
Auto lights and wipers
Black optics kit
Electric Lumber Support
Cruise
Flat Bottom Wheel

And now the questions - My last three cars, GTI, R32 and 335D have all had black headlinings, but now Ive been given the choice of light or dark on the S3 - anyone got any pictures, and thoughts on which way to go???

Piano inserts - has anyone got pics of this so I can see what it looks like? And again any pro's or con's

And finally IPOD, I have full control of the IPOD on my BMW, and obvioulsy this isnt possible on the S3, does anyone know of a kit that I can fit to get this - Denison???

Many thanks

FWIW.

1. Dark or black headlining without a doubt.
2. Stick with chrome. Piano black too shiny maybe better on an A3 SE
3. Don't know.

Nice spec.:icon_thumright:

My S3 has black headlining. I didn't specify anything, and I assumed that the light coloured headlining was standard.

Have I somehow got optional black headlining for free?

Hey, nice spec you're going for!

To answer your questions:
1. Blackheadlining is standard - stick with it. It creates a darker interior, which for some reason feels sportier. You're getting the interior light pack which creates a nice feeling at night.

2. I opted for piano black inserts, purely because it's different to an s-lines interior and I personally feel is more classy. Lot's of people suggested that it would scrath easily, well I can safely say, 10 months later, not a scratch on them. I personally think they are a bit classier on the interior, but each to there own! There are some pics on the 'S3 colours, the collection' thread in the stickies that have piano plack inserts - not the best pics, but may help.

3. The factory fit ipod is a big let down. I think a few people have denison and from what i've read it's a lot better. You'll have to wait for someone with the kit to come along and give you more details though - sorry!

Enjoy putting that order in!