18" Genuine BBS Wheels - 4 Sets!

gordybaillie

Reaction score
Hi

I have 4 sets of brand new Audi A3 18" BBS wheels. These are brand new still in boxes, wheels only.

Fitment is:
5x112
ET 48

These are 2 piece with a silver centre and diamond cut rim. These wheels are an option extra on most A3's and retail at over £1,500!

If I can get buyers for all 4 sets I can sell them for £780 picked up or £850 delivered.

I am located in Scotland, just north of Edinburgh.

PM me or text/call on 07708139906.

Moderators please do not move this to group buys section as I only want to offer to A3 8P owners.

Thanks
Gordy

bbs18s.jpg

bbs18s-.jpg

Diamond cut too hu. Look really nice! Goodluck with the sell, anyone who buys these will be very fortunate. Saving quite abit

I thought the correct offset for the A3 was ET56, thats what it says on mine anyway.
That aside they do look stunning in the flesh and very exclusive Audi originals!

3.2 Ju said:
I thought the correct offset for the A3 was ET56, thats what it says on mine anyway.
That aside they do look stunning in the flesh and very exclusive Audi originals!

I can confirm that some were made with ET56 and some with ET48 however they both fit perfectly.

Thanks for the comments, had some interested already.

Dont suppose you can get hold of the other BBS wheels that they used to do for S-line A3s?

N8KOW said:
I don't think they are that nice a rim though. Call me weird :shutup2:

I'd take them over TSW's any day of the week but each to their own :icon_thumright:

N8KOW said:
Fair enough S3IZZO. I'd take the TSWs over the bbs and RS4 reps every day of the week. But I'll let you off, you got a nice white S3 :respekt:

I'd take TSW's over RS4 reps any day of the week too (I didn't put them on) :icon_thumright:

N8KOW said:
Fair enough S3IZZO how's the S3 going? Fast now with the remap?

It's going good! - i've gotten used to the power a bit now and i'd like more, can't really afford to do what I'd like to it at the moment as i've got new wheels and coilovers and a few bits and bobs to pay for first.

Matt said:
Dont suppose you can get hold of the other BBS wheels that they used to do for S-line A3s?

Which BBS wheels are they? Are these not them?

Please pm me or contact me on the above if anyone is interested in these wheels.

Anyone got a pic of them on an A3 so people can see what they look like?

Thanks

S3IZZO said:
It's going good! - i've gotten used to the power a bit now and i'd like more, can't really afford to do what I'd like to it at the moment as i've got new wheels and coilovers and a few bits and bobs to pay for first.

I understand. My cousin was the same in his TT (formely 225bhp). Had a map to 260bhp and loved it next minute he got bored and 10k later. The beast was born. Big Turbo upgrade found him at 330bhp. Absolutley rapid now.

This kit would suit yours, (when you get the money)

http://www.backdraftmotorsport.com/performance-upgrades/340bhp-turbo-pipework-kit-for-260bhp-format-2.0tfsi-audi-s3-seat-leon-and-vw-golf.html

:hubbahubba:

gordybaillie said:
Which BBS wheels are they? Are these not them?

Please pm me or contact me on the above if anyone is interested in these wheels.

Anyone got a pic of them on an A3 so people can see what they look like?

Thanks

Think these are the other type of bbs wheels

340bhp from the standard turbo seems keen to me...interesting to see how that one goes.

I bigger turbo they said 380bhp I think. My cousin has the 330bhp kit. Great kit excellent. So whats the 0-60 on a mapped S3? Standard is 5.7 gotta be early 5s? What u reckon would you take an E46 M3 or Cayman S in a straight line?

gordybaillie said:
Hi

I have 4 sets of brand new Audi A3 18" BBS wheels. These are brand new still in boxes, wheels only.

Fitment is:
5x112
ET 48

These are 2 piece with a silver centre and diamond cut rim. These wheels are an option extra on most A3's and retail at over £1,500!

If I can get buyers for all 4 sets I can sell them for £780 picked up or £850 delivered.

I am located in Scotland, just north of Edinburgh.

PM me or text/call on 07708139906.

Moderators please do not move this to group buys section as I only want to offer to A3 8P owners.

Thanks
Gordy

[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/gordybaillie/bbs18s.jpg"][/URL]

[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/gordybaillie/bbs18s-.jpg"][/URL]

close but not the same

Spin140 said:
Found this link on UKmkivs - they look great but for an extra £200 you can have some genuine BBS.

Makes ths offer even more appealing..

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/1154069.aspx

I am trying so hard not to buy some new wheels :(
Yes I would not buy replica wheels after quite a few bad experiences.Thanks for the pics guys, any questions just ask.

Spin140 said:
Oh sod it here we go again, can you let me know what they weigh ?

Grab those bathroom scales....
Sorry wheels are boxed up safely at my mum and dads - I will try and check audi website and see what weight they are.

N8KOW said:
Here they are in 19"s on a sb..

Very nice! Any idea on the tyres/suspension setup on that car? PM me please...

These come with the audi centre caps per the pictures at the top - which are the acutal wheels for sale.
The pic of the wheels on the white A3 are a 19" version without centre caps.

The wheels on the B&B Ibis car don't look the same wheels to me ( not just cos the centres are missing )

p

wow what wheels are those!

they look lovely!

what are the wheels on the ibis a3?

I want them :)

Not wanting to **** on this guys parade, but you can buy these wheels for about £250 less than offered here.

d3fy said:
Not wanting to **** on this guys parade, but you can buy these wheels for about £250 less than offered here.

Noticed that too lol, even the pics in the ad are the same... ;)