18" Genuine BBS Wheels - 4 Sets!

Any idea's what the abis a3 wheels are called?

where to get them?

drnutta said:
Any idea's what the abis a3 wheels are called?

where to get them?
Is you mean the 19s on the white A3 in N8KOW's post, they are 8.5x19ET48 OEM/Audi/BBS rims as fitted to an A6. You can either get the genuine article from Audi/OEMpl.us (http://oempl.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=85) or reps from somewhere like raderwerks (http://www.raderwerks.com/wheels_detail.cfm?type=Audi&id=26&page=1 ), or perhaps elite (N8KOW found the reps in the UK). I got myself a set on fleabay a while back...

d3fy said:
Yeah your right - fishy

The reason that these pics are the same is because I have just copied them as had them saved in my pics on my PC. This is why I have asked if anyone had any pics of these wheels on an A3/S3 so people can see exactly what they look like - They are stunnning with the diamond cut lip!

These wheels are genuine and I managed to get them direct from Audi factory in Germany. I am trying to slowly try and get genuine items from Audi and sell them in the UK however it is alot harder than it sounds! If I manage to sell these reasonably quickly then I am going to try and get some genuine Votex 8P kits (just trying to source these at the moment).

Anyway, these are genuine wheels, the ones on ebay would appear to be the same but not sure if they will be genuine or not.

Price can be negoatiated just pm or text/call me and discuss.

Thanks
Gordy

Nice work sir!

Did you ever fit those Bentley rims?

maars said:
Nice work sir!

Did you ever fit those Bentley rims?

Thanks

No I ended up selling them and keeping my 19" BBS CH's as think they look better on the car.

My 19's are also for sale as might put one of these sets of 18's on.

N8KOW said:
Who's got bentley rims....:hubbahubba:

Just my opinion but I think the Bentley rims look a bit naff, ok if you are into shows or a drug dealer but seriously no matter how expensive they may be they look Sh@te !!!

You did the right thing Gordy sticking with CH - a nice 'classy' wheel in keeping with the Audi image.

To be fair there was a nimbus grey TT with a set on and they looked really nice on the car, he only paid £1k for them Spin, not expensive is it? :think: If you don't like the Bentley rims fair enough, CHs are alot more understated, alot more BORING :gun2:

N8KOW said:
To be fair there was a nimbus grey TT with a set on and they looked really nice on the car, he only paid £1k for them Spin, not expensive is it? :think: If you don't like the Bentley rims fair enough, CHs are alot more understated, alot more BORING :gun2:

Yeh the ones on the TT were very nice, mine were just the phat 5 spoke ones. However they were 9" wide and ET41 so though I would strugle to fit these on.

Bump for the wheels for sale - make me offers if you want

Thanks

Yes it was those wheels that I had, the interior of that golf was very nice!

If anyone would like to make me any offers on these dont be shy, I can only say yes/no.

Just me or text/call me.

Thanks

Got some sets of these left. These are STUNNING wheels!!

Just give me a pm.

Cheers

N8KOW said:
:jester: Thats the funniest line I've heard all day :jester:
You are so wrong!!!. I think you should reserve judgment until you've seen some in the flesh.:p

N8KOW said:
Okay, but that will probably confirm my judgement :o.k:

I put some of these on my car on monday, you do need to reserve judgement as in the flesh they look superb. The polished rim gives them a 'dished' look thats not apparent in the pics, all comments so far have been very positive, confirmed by the fact that non-petrol heads have actually noticed in the first place.

I'll get some pics done this weekend which will no doubt divide opinion but they are one of the best looking 18" rims available, first day I liked them by Tues I loved them.

Opted for GSD III directional tyres and will keep the originals for PX time.

Spin

Spin140 said:
I put some of these on my car on monday, you do need to reserve judgement as in the flesh they look superb. The polished rim gives them a 'dished' look thats not apparent in the pics, all comments so far have been very positive, confirmed by the fact that non-petrol heads have actually noticed in the first place.

I'll get some pics done this weekend which will no doubt divide opinion but they are one of the best looking 18" rims available, first day I liked them by Tues I loved them.

Opted for GSD III directional tyres and will keep the originals for PX time.

Spin

Thanks Spin140 - someone who knows what they are talking about and has seen the wheels in the flesh. Have not seen many A3's with these wheels on them. Will be good to see the pics.

Glad you like them Spin :icon_thumright:. They suit the Audi brand to a "T", classically understated elegance. I would prefer them to remain exclusive as that's what makes them extra special IMO.

3.2 Ju said:
Glad you like them Spin :icon_thumright:. They suit the Audi brand to a "T", classically understated elegance. I would prefer them to remain exclusive as that's what makes them extra special IMO.

Yes my thoughts exactly on exclusivity.

They are subtle but really quite 'bling' on closer inspection, I now travel to work the slightly slower route which takes in the high street so I can look at the cars reflection in shop windows - sad but true. They look superb on the move :)

Spin140 said:
Yes my thoughts exactly on exclusivity.

They are subtle but really quite 'bling' on closer inspection, I now travel to work the slightly slower route which takes in the high street so I can look at the cars reflection in shop windows - sad but true. They look superb on the move :)

The main thing is you guys are happy! :rockwoot: I love going routes via windows, sad I know :jump:

Last 2 sets remaining which I can do for £600 delivered!

Also got a set of these 19" BBS/Audi A6 wheels for sale in classifieds, 5x112 ET52 so perfect for A3's.

A3onBBS19s.jpg

Last 2 sets remaining which I can do for £600 delivered!

Also got a set of these 19" BBS/Audi A6 wheels for sale in classifieds, 5x112 ET52 so perfect for A3's.

A3onBBS19s.jpg

After a bit of research it appears these wheels are manufactured for Audi by Speedline....Not BBS. They should have 'speedline' stamped on the back of one of the spokes on each wheel if they're authentic.

Correction!...Some were also made by BBS. Not sure which ones are worth more? BBS or Speedline?

Correction!...Some were also made by BBS. Not sure which ones are worth more? BBS or Speedline?

I have these on my Sportback - 8.5x19ET48 and they are stamped Audi/BBS. I love 'em! :ninja: