Hi, this is my first post, so first of all let me introduce myself. I own a 2 year old TT Quattro Sport, I am very active on the TT Forum (same user name) and the South Coast Rep for the TTOC.
Why am I here?
My wife currently has a 2005 2.0fsi sport which we are looking to replace. We were thinking about 2.0TDi Quattro S-Line, however we test drove a 170 TDi (2wd) and we were both surprised how noisy this engine is in the cabin. So a few questions:
1) Real world - how noisy do people find the 170 TDi?
2) Real world - what fuel consumption do they get from 170 TDi Quattro?
3) If we decided to go petrol, what is real world fuel consumption of the 2.0TFSI Quattro?
4) Which would you buy Petrol or Diesel and why?
5) What is known about the 2008 facelift, when will it be available to order and what changes are being made?
Any other comments welcome