Photoshop S3 with MTM wheels

Very nice, look amazing on ur car. :icon_thumright:

True, but then you'd need the big brake conversion sitting behind them, drop the suspension.... oh cr@p I'm £6000 wose off!!! ;)

LOL. My cousin spent £10k on his TT in the summer. Youre right. Coilovers £800, 6 pot Porsche Brakes £1500, Turbo kit £4000 etc etc. Your bank account is strugglin, one hell of a smile on the face. What are the S3 brakes like Jamie?

Shhheeesh man - I've not spent £6k modding, sadly don;t have that sort of disposable cash to chuck at the car!!! Maybe if the numbers came in, who am I kidding i'd be in a 911GT3!!!
Standard S3 brakes are pretty good though LOL

The old S3 i had was done by MTM... previous owner had spent.. are you guys ready.... £10,000 on it. I had all his receipts when i got the car.... but 10k :faint:
Heres what cost him this much....

MTM Clutch
MTM Springs
Koni dampers
Neuspeed anti roll bars
Adjustable tie bars
Powerflex bushes
Front Porsche 996 MOVIT brakes 342MM Disks
ECS rear brake upgrade
Haldex control unit
Big turbo
Spacers front and rear
Samco hoses

If he had got the MTM wheels put on wouldve cost almost 13k!!!
But if you've got the $$ then nothing else i'd spend it on :cool:

Thanks, my cousin is a professional footballer, it just depends on what your passions are. He already has a house, so its all good. My cousin's spec is similar to your one. S3 must have been rapid. My cousin's TT is 0-60 = 4.8s...

S3 was awesome it really was... Best car i've owned even better than the new S3... regret selling it to be honest.. don't know what why i did.

0-60 never really tried it out but i remember previous owner telling me a pretty impressive figure. Its for sale by the way

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/339786.htm

Its been tampered with now.. different alloys, lights and other bits and bobs. Not sure looks as good as it did plus alot of miles on it now aswell. Awesome car loads of fun to drive.

When i had it :happy:

Ultimate stealth car...!

Looked at a set of these but just couldn't justify the cost. They are a beautiful product, but at this point in my life I'm not rich enough to have that kind of spare cash sitting dormant and unused!

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=7588883

For me, with over £33k already spent you start adding £2.5k of wheels and your closing in on the better side of £40k, and the S3 isn't worth that kind of money to me. It's nice, but then I guess it depends where your priorities lie. Also you get sweet FA back when you come to sell the extras.

there is a guy in gloucester with a balck mtm s3, 57 reg , with black mtm wheels, cream leather, it looks lush, seems like it goes well as well,

seen these alloys on a few cars when I had my S3 MTM'd, the pics dont do them justice, but they are very expensive I think, Im not keen on the MTM logo on them too, would be nicer without that for me

I had some MTMs on my 8L S3. Not as light as I was expecting, but they do look the nuts.

DSCN4810.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/ChriS3_023/Polished Bliss/Cs3n-1.jpg

Chris, your old S3 was stunning, incidentally its up for sale already on pistonheads!...whats the new owner thinking of?!!

Not sure if he's too happy with it as a daily hack. Sitting in traffic with a race clutch can be a pain in the ***, and he's not too keen on the short shift. Don't think he's going to sell it though, just seeing what the interest is.

ChriS3 said:
I had some MTMs on my 8L S3. Not as light as I was expecting, but they do look the nuts.

god that looks good ;)

pic still doesnt do them justice :p