The wait is over! My new S3 arrived today!

Nice, white with optics grille looks awesome.

mine is coming in a week. Sleepless nights oh sleepless nights.

That does look nice... Black optic looks perfect for it. :icon_thumright:

Where are you from?

S3 LTN said:
That does look nice... Black optic looks perfect for it. :icon_thumright:

Where are you from?

cheers...
im in sydney :)

I've never really liked the look of the S3 to be fair, the std. alloys the front end styling.............................................

Boy oh boy is that the sweetest looking A3/S3 ever. The RS4 Alloys look superb ( are they anthracite ? ) the black optics together with the white body looks superb.

Added to my 'next car' list.

Lovely !

Ibis is a bewdiful colour for the A3. Shame we dont see many over here, although I guess the cleaning would be a biatch...

get yourself up to Briz Vegas much ?? My sis lives in The Gap ??

:jump: ohhhhh sweeeeeet!!!

Im waiting for the feeling myself!! Only a few more weeks! HAVE (more) FUN!

I must admit I would have considered a white A3 if i'd have found one, look very nice

Nice and you lucky ******. Audi UK won't let you get those wheels on from build. I know i tried.

Still haven't seen a white one but yours certainly looks the Dogs dangglees.

Looks ****** amazing. My next Audi has to be white!

Nice , do like the white looks awesome. Not as bad to keep clean as you may think, used to have a white Astra GTE , looked great and was easy to keep clean, easier then dark colours.

Mark

Japper said:
I've never really liked the look of the S3 to be fair, the std. alloys the front end styling.............................................

Boy oh boy is that the sweetest looking A3/S3 ever. The RS4 Alloys look superb ( are they anthracite ? ) the black optics together with the white body looks superb.

Added to my 'next car' list.
haha thanks
the wheels are the same dark ones as you get on the "titanium package" for the rs4 (but in 18")

stoakseya4 said:
Lovely !

Ibis is a bewdiful colour for the A3. Shame we dont see many over here, although I guess the cleaning would be a biatch...

get yourself up to Briz Vegas much ?? My sis lives in The Gap ??
yup the white can be so plain, but on sportier cars i reckon it looks tops. cleaning from what i've heard isnt that bad, especially compared to black cars
only been up to brisbane for schoolies week hahaha. sydney's been good to me

JimmyJames said:
Nice and you lucky ******. Audi UK won't let you get those wheels on from build. I know i tried.

Still haven't seen a white one but yours certainly looks the Dogs dangglees.
its not a "listed" option... i remember another dealer telling me i couldn't get them... nor the black optics grille (not listed here either)
just gotta find a dealer that will allow you to do various "audi exclusive" options...

well I must say I like mine very much but the white cars are growing on me! Is white the new black? For instance M3, Golf GTI, S3 and others they look great in white... I did not had the courage to order it though I went to "standar" black which can be dull but it is fine...

Pedro

newbiecrg said:
well I must say I like mine very much but the white cars are growing on me! Is white the new black? For instance M3, Golf GTI, S3 and others they look great in white... I did not had the courage to order it though I went to "standar" black which can be dull but it is fine...

Pedro
get your amg in white!
whilst cheap cars look cheaper in white, any decent car looks awesome in white imo; quite sporty

ANOTHER Ibis White A3 -

And there was me thinking i was exclusive back in Aug 2007............

I think the A3 is the model that has had the most orders in white in 07/08!

ibis and optic pack...god, its such a good combo. seen a few in white, and they look amazing. i've been trying to convince my girlfriend that her Sline should be in white....but no such luck....black, black, black!!

yeah, I went to buy a black S3... cause every car Ive had has been black... and the one they gave me to drive at the dealers was an ibis white...

I was amazed. At first I thought it was cause it was under the dealer spotlights... but when I pulled over elsewhere, it looked just as sweeet, so that was it... ordered it white. Spent the £450 I saved on non metallic on GSM! ;)

Kontraband said:
yeah, I went to buy a black S3... cause every car Ive had has been black... and the one they gave me to drive at the dealers was an ibis white...

Exactly same with me, Ive always had black cars, but the white just looks sublime in the S3 especially with the black optics grille - funnily enough, its what Im getting also......

Great looking car Cooni - enjoy

I cant make my mind up RE the optics...

will have to wait till I see it in the 'flesh' so to speak.

I think either grille suits the white S3, the black grille does hark back to original Audi S car styling though :icon_thumright: