Phantom rides again!

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
I love my car, so ive started my own fanclub! LOL

This was a sample done for me , would it be something other people would be interested in?

Close up of the rubber transfer!

Ive not got a clue on price yet!

Do you want to start your own fanclub?

I think it's really smart, i asked for a large and it is LARGE LOL

Thanks

p

Sad springs to mind!!!

But if you like it thats the main thing:icon_thumright:

Oli.H said:
Sad springs to mind!!!

But if you like it thats the main thing:icon_thumright:

If you think thats sad you should see the one with my face on it! LOL

I'm not gonna wear it out on friday night ! it's for mooching round the house, washing the car ect!

Lighten up!

p

Lighten up!!:slap:

A forum is for expressing views, IVE given mine, and you ve taken offence.

Clearly its you that need to lighten up.

Love your car, but t-shirts with your car on arent my thing, as I said.

But I also said if you like it thats the main thing - If we all lIked the same thing we'd be clones:icon_thumright:

YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I WEAR ROUND THE HOUSE :hi:

I had a picture of my car made in to a coaster for my mug of tea at work and got branded sad so I can certainly see where the sad comments are coming from.

What ever floats your boat I suppose but I think you will find most will consider that a bit o.t.t. I like my car alot but not enough to put it on my clothing.

I've never been a fan of branding and so I'm not keen on the AS.net logo either, sorry. I even insisted that the dealer did not have any stickers with there name on it ANYWHERE on my car. I don't like badges!

It was just a bit fun that me wife sorted for me!

Don't you know sad is the new coooooooooool LOL

p

phantom said:

p

I'm not saying I don't like it. It is actually quite cool but you'd have to be brave to wear it out thats all.

Anyway, now you've explained that its a pressie from the wife, it's got to be cool hasn't it? Would you dare say otherwise?

I've actually done quite a few 'joke' type t-shirts, some of very dubious integrity, using the iron on stuff you can print on with an inkjet printer.

phantom said:

p

Top notch fella!

Those who call it sad clearly don't see that it's a sarcastic **** take on our enthusiasm for our cars. Or atleast I hope it is lol

I like it, shows your passionate about a fantastic car

N8KOW said:
LOL - Well done Phantom, better than wasting money on booze.....

ROFL that's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard :meeting: . Unless of course Phantom is a recovering alcoholic, in which case..... err...... yeah..... it's money well spent.

I'm not convinced that having a picture of a car I owned on a T-shirt I was wearing would ever be something likely to happen but each to their own.

I think some have missed the irony of the Tshirt/post , it's so sad it's cool!

Not cool enough to wear while i'm DJ-in on a friday night in Manchester tho LOL

Saying that tho, how meny people have had or do have a T shirt of there favourite band or film? whats the difference?

p

Fair play to you, whatever floats your boat. :) I don't know about having my car on a t-shirt, but mine's usually covered in muck/soot/salt etc!

OT, but where do you play in Mancs? I used to play at North and the Phoenix and a couple of other spots a few years ago...

Regards,

Rob.

FactionOne said:
Fair play to you, whatever floats your boat. :) I don't know about having my car on a t-shirt, but mine's usually covered in muck/soot/salt etc!

OT, but where do you play in Mancs? I used to play at North and the Phoenix and a couple of other spots a few years ago...

Regards,

Rob.

We were at SOUTH for 11 years, The rock and roll bar! now were on at the Roadhouse Long live rock and roll.

It's not just rock and roll tho! it's a bit of everything soul , funk , ska , R+R , indi , dance !

p

You are going to be wearing this at the Awesome RR day, right? :idea:

Savage said:
ROFL that's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard....each to their own.

Well wasting money on booze is a waste of money! :idea: What do you get to show for it? :think: Apart from an empty wallet and beer belly? :o.k: *Ace Ventura voice* - Gee there....:jump:

N8KOW said:
Well wasting money on booze is a waste of money! :idea: What do you get to show for it? :think: Apart from an empty wallet and beer belly? :o.k: *Ace Ventura voice* - Gee there....:jump:

lol that's like saying spending money on going to the cinema is a waste of money as you get nothing to show for it. Or spending money going to the zoo with your kids or perhaps even going to an amusement park. The generalisation and boiling down of a scenario to it's constituent parts and then filtering through the detritus to leave something that resembles fodder for a point of view is a little naive.

Savage said:
lol that's like saying spending money on going to the cinema is a waste of money as you get nothing to show for it. Or spending money going to the zoo with your kids or perhaps even going to an amusement park. The generalisation and boiling down of a scenario to it's constituent parts and then filtering through the detritus to leave something that resembles fodder for a point of view is a little naive.

*Owned*

The generalisation and boiling down of a scenario to it's constituent parts and then filtering through the detritus to leave something that resembles fodder for a point of view is a little naive.

Wow, nice vocabulary. Where did you copy & paste that little gem from? (only kidding).

Got to agree though. One persons waste of money is another's passion.
Drinking is one of those, if you like a drink it's worth it, if you don't it's a waste of money. You anallergy works just the same for most things really. Aren't cars a waste of money?

Savage said:

I understand your point, cinema, and zoo are different to alcohol. Anyway, you obviously like drinking and I can't be assed to argue so I'll quit whilst I'm ahead.

Sad? could be that start of a new trend!

Not as sad as the guy I spoke to a few years ago who had an Audi Tattoo!

(I bet ive just dug a hole and everyone on here has one!)

Well you know what you can do with your four rings if you think I'm getting an Audi tattoo !

rich32uk said:
can you get them in black??

:hubbahubba:

Maybe.....i would say they'll be about 20 quid a pop tho!

Each T-shirt has to be made from scratch, IE your picture , username ect?

I'll have a word!

p

at first glance there is a white sheen to the t-shirt pic , how did that get there:lmfao:

lol, excellent.

I had a mouse mat, coaster and mug made up with my own design of a photo of my old S3 and got called sad at work, but I didn't care. I'm still using the mouse mat now 2 years on :D