Chris NottSky Insurance

Thread: R8 Photos.....

SMc
    1st Gear

Status

Smile R8 Photos.....

As mentioned last week, I was shooting Vibe's demo R8 for Fast Car magazine at the weekend. Due to copyright issues, this is all I can post just now but once it's been in the mag I will post a selection of photos from the shoot......

The car is absolutely stunning....it was trailored for the shoot so no drive of the car for me.....didn't even get a passenger run :-(

Still it was nice to spend some time in the car's company and drool over it!

On my 3rd Audi.....my latest PROJECT...... a 2002 A4 1.9TDi Avant Sport.... wrapped matt white with 19" VMR matt black wheels.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Good picture. I'm guessing if its Vibes demo car they'll have weighed it down with a load of ICE...
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

Here are some pictures I took last year in the showroom at the Audi factory in Neckarsulm, where the R8 is made.

Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Neutral

Status
    G*d dang! what a rush...awesome pics

SMc
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Good picture. I'm guessing if its Vibes demo car they'll have weighed it down with a load of ICE...

Actually, not too much. Its very tastefully done, even the graphics on the bodywork look 'right'. There are 3 small subs behind the upper of the seats with amps hideen behind the seats and a modest door build but you dont open the doors to be met with a sea of speakers.
    On my 3rd Audi.....my latest PROJECT...... a 2002 A4 1.9TDi Avant Sport.... wrapped matt white with 19" VMR matt black wheels.