Pics of my FBMFSW

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Been alot of threads on here recently about FBMFSW's so I thought I'd post pictures of mine on here.

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

Hope you like :friends:

Looks the dogs! Think that might be a next purchase for me. One observation though, You seem to be missing a vital part . . . . . . The car! ha ha ha

Not long now Von Maximo - March 1st. Build is starting tomorrow! I've got my rims in the house as well :icon_thumright: I ain't finished yet!

Looks great mate, what are those plastic wings at the back? for the DSG?

Do they all have them on , or just the DSG version?

Thanks

p

yep dsg has flappy paddles, looks very nice, I hope you don't sit around the house holding the steering wheel making car noises !!

how did you remove the silver ring on the steering wheel?

is there a special way?

SteveTDCi said:
I hope you don't sit around the house holding the steering wheel making car noises !!

I'm afraid the temptation would be too great for me! Doesn't matter how old you are, some things just have to be done! :)

That looks very nice Nathan - might be something else for me to retrofit if I keep the car. Plus I'd have to do the Bluetooth retrofit as well for my RNS-E and add the SDS capability as well - arrgghhh, must stop spending money :crying:

Cheers Jon. What is the SDS as well? I get confused. S8craig is gonna do my bluetooth retrofit £399. He's also doing TV in motion and media adapter. I'm putting a slim-line PS2 in my car so I can watch DVDs whilst on long motorway cruises!

drnutta - Its easy, you just pull and it comes off! Gotta replace it as its scratched now :bye:

Have to ask mate,
Did the ring get damaged coz you pulled it?

just have to sort my switch out you see.

I dont want to damage the thing ;)

Great pics and useful to those without the FBSW.

Post some pics up of the alloys as well for those of us bored at work :)

N8KOW said:
Ah I see. How much does this mod cost, does it work with 2 voices? Thanks Jon

Not that much - especially if you've got the Bluetooth kit installed - I'm sure S8Craig could do it for you mate - well worth it - GeoffT has a nice thread on here on his experiences of installing it.

The SDS mod is only a software update.

Well actually you have to make a small change to the microphone wiring but thats very easy too.

If you are getting Craig to do the rest then I wouldn't have thought it would cost much more (might even be the same cost) to do the SDS at the same time.

Have a search on www.navplus.us and you will find the instructions and downloads necessary for this simple update.

Hope that helps

N8KOW said:
Gonna do a search. Well craig's gonna do my bluetooth anyways so its all good! How you getting on with the motor!

Absolutely love it mate :icon_thumright:

Got just over 2k on the clock now (no oil used either which is a bonus). Economy is getting better to - last tank was 505 miles.

Not long till yours arrives now mate!

lol - I'll take a photo of one of the rims today boys, you are an eager lot aren't you!! Thanks Marms and Jon for the advice on the SDS mod. I'm already a user on navplus, I'll have a look around on there as well! You're a good bunch on this forum, I've learned one hell of alot since I joined in the summer. I'm very grateful :hi: