retrofitting Bluetooth, Live feed question

Stitch_626

Reaction score
Hello guys.... Been retrofitting my Bluetooth to my 2007 A3 S-Line with RNSE, However the wire that Kufatec gave me has a permanant live cable which isnt very long, almost as if it should be connected to a perm live down in the footwell somewhere..... to save chopping any wires.... does anyone know where I can get a Perm live down in this area?????

Im at a dead loss.... other than that i have managed to connect all the other wires up no problems!

Obviously they have supplied the correct loom, but just wondering if anyone has had the same loom ? and where they have plugged this in.

I extended mine and ran to it a fused supply from the fusebox, As I was also fitting MP3 player and Dietz 1417 media adapter at the same time, took longer to do but I prefered to know what wires I was tapping into!

You might find one at the rear of the RNS-E? These are only small diametere wires though so I wasnt so happy tapping into these as I needed power for several devices.

As I thought.... Was going to take one from the Back of the RNSE and extend that....... Just wondered if there was one a bit closer....