F**king c**ts!!1111ONE

S

S3IZZO

Some [expletive deleted] has tried breaking into my car on my own driveway.

They've removed the number plate lights on the rear and looks like they've tried to get access to the locking mechanism on the rear from the left hand side of it with a screwdriver...there's absolutely no way in hell they could open the boot this way (with it being electronic) so why do they bother.

Has anyone had the light casing off, as looking at it now there's no wires or anything left, just a grey plastic hole where it used to be..i've found the cover and some broken plastic bits on my driveway but it's completely unsalvagable..the screw which holds it in is still in place so it was taken out with force rather than fallen off.

Should there be wires in there? - just hoping Audi don't have to dismantle and rewire just for one light.

:asskicking:

Feel for you mate, hopefully an easy fix.

Bring back the good old days when hands were chopped off for stealing.

Little gob shites, what gives them the menatality to even attempt this, its not as if its a nova the could pop the door and then hot wire, Even if they got in it the wouln't have started it, So you just have to pick up the bill for mndless vandalism.
Feel for you mate, hope you get it sorted easy enough.

I disable the ECU with Revo Select if it's going to be on it's own for a while, so they couldn't even start it with the keys...Hey-ho, i'm off on holiday in a few hours so something to cheer me up.

Thankfully both cars are locked in a warehouse whilst i'm gone.

Makes me feel sick reading these threads. Thieving toerags... Hope it isn't too expensive for the parts.

From what you have said it sounds like a reasonably easy fix, at least they havn't damaged the paintwork (have they).

I would hate to catch anybody doing this sort of thing as I don't think I would be able to stop hitting them.

Feel for you though matey, go and relax on holiday. Enjoy.

Mark

Scumbags.....

Sorry to hear about that dude. Hopefully they wont be back. Stick a fake camera on your wall, that might see em off :gun2:

Sorry to hear your news. I Feel for you Jordan.

Just got your text. Don't worry about our planned meet. We can sort it when you get back from holiday.

That gives me concerns on having a new one,a few less nice cars have been jacked not far from me and an s3 was taken in sainsburys car park by some pikeys with baseball bats.
Good luck mate hope you catch the feckers

Relax and enjoy your vacations... Think about others in this forum that had their car scratched and wing mirrors stolen...
Don't let them ruin your vacations and hope they eat something that makes them spit their liver.:puke2:

******* mate, you should be able to get access to the damaged part to sort it out by taking the trim off the boot inside the car ie the plastic that covers one side of the boot which is inside the car, the bit that has the grab handles on for closing the boot so you dont get your hands dirty!

Good Luck.

Damit ... that really sucks monkeyballs mate... good to hear its safe whilst on your hols.... so no change of a second try...
Ive had 2 cars stolen, and its a real fcuking pain...

Thats bad news, and on your own driveway takes the ****. Is it a rough area or was it just some chancers?

Cheers guys! - back from holiday and also an epic day at Bruntingthorpe yesterday with the car so feeling a bit better.

Going to book the car into Audi for fixing this week and i'll also treat myself to an optics grill :)

Feel for you mate.. hope it's an easy fix.

Get some pics up once you've got that optics grill on ! :)

-Sal-

Cheers - grill won't be on until March as it'll need some painting first, it'll go on with the coilovers and new wheels for that one step make over effect.