EM TuningChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Is the Audi Extended Warranty "Mondial" as good as the "From New" warranty?

My 3 year warranty is due to expire soon and have been looking at extending it or using another company.

It seems the extended Audi warranty is provided by "Mondial" and I wondered how it compared with the 3 year "From New" warranty? Is it easy to make a claim?

The quotes I have show about 25% more to extend the Audi warranty compared with "Warranty Direct" and I wondered if it was worth the extra.

Cheers
    Last edited by Sussex A3 3.2 Quattro; 17th January 2008 at 18:05.
    FOR SALE IN THE "FOR SALE" SECTION!
    2005/05 A3 3.2 Sport Quattro
    -Avus, S-line, 1/2 leather, sat-nav, cruise, 18" RS6's, BOSE, Symphony, ambient-lighting, Audi front spoiler, Xenon's, black cloth headling, phone-prep. ABT front grill to go on the car. 15750ono

Need a dog walker in Sussex?
    www.FetchandFuss.co.uk

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Please can a Mod amend the spelling mistake in the title of this thread. Cheers.
    Last edited by Sussex A3 3.2 Quattro; 24th January 2008 at 00:10.
    -Avus, S-line, 1/2 leather, sat-nav, cruise, 18" RS6's, BOSE, Symphony, ambient-lighting, Audi front spoiler, Xenon's, black cloth headling, phone-prep. ABT front grill to go on the car. 15750ono

www.FetchandFuss.co.uk

Neutral

Status

Question

Has no one extended their Audi warranty then ?

www.FetchandFuss.co.uk

No experience of Mondial, but my wife has an extended warrty on her Polo with Warranty Direct. She made a claim a while ago for a faulty adjustment motor in a headlamp. All very straight forward and no problems.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Neutral

Status
    It's not quite as comprehensive as the manufacturers warranty, but in my experience easily 25% better than your warranty directs etc of the world!!! Quite often they won't cover the full hourly rate of the centre and is up to you to cover the difference.

Another thing to bear in mind is most Centres will want payment up front from you and then for you to claim a cheque back from the warranty company. With the Audi warranty you don't have any of that to worry about.
    Last edited by sputnik; 19th January 2008 at 17:42.

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for the replies

www.FetchandFuss.co.uk